Thread: Uploading from iOS device

Uploading from iOS device

This is how to upload from iPhone, iPad or iPod. Its actually very simple. First get an app to change the file from JPEG to PNG using a seperate app (I use JPEG-PNG), then download Puffin Browser. On Puffin, go to era-go, select upload, and upload like you would on a PC. To edit customs you can download ArtStudio, go to files>import from photos, select the file, and it will open. You can then edit it very simply. When finished go to file>export and click JPEG or PNG (note: if you choose PNG>Photos, it won't save as PNG. You still need an app to transfer JPEG-PNG.) Hope you all are able to upload easier now if you need help message me on Era (same username) and i'll get back as soon as I can. Happy uploading!

hhhm, s still think that it much easier to do it from computer but thanks anyway

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

usefull for people who don't have access to a computer thanks
    NewZealanderLuke

Big Cheese
    nice thread; +rep added.

Interesting

I tried this like 2 months ago when I wanted the custom desperately.It did not work,I used the premium puffin web browser version and it did not work cause of the file size,it was supposed to be smaller I think.Imo it is way better to ask for a custom on era go forums or in-game.We really need a sub forum for custom uploading...

Hm,a complicated method indeed,but it works indefinitely.
    Guess it helps out the players that don't have access to their computers regularly.
    Well thought of. :]
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Glad I could help

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    good tutorial, some people don't have access to the computer.