Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Let our voices be heard-2013 broom owners

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Yeah? Well what do you think Snk would do if Tricky wasn't there? (Only tell Olirus to do VIP, once again.)
    They should have alternatives.
    snk must've thought those alternatives weren't good enough to be vip,so he reused broom.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Well as you can see, her item wasn't accepted soo. And I'm pretty sure any idea would be better than reusing broom. I mean look at arcade items released. One of those could have gone into VIP if it wasn't good enough.

There were other ideas that could replace broom so both members of the party could be happy, but nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Do you even read bruh? i never asked for it to be replaced, No one wants you back, quit already lmao
    Why is it every time I tell someone to quit my post gets deleted, but when the great Ace says it it's just fine and dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Yeah? Well what do you think Snk would do if Tricky wasn't there? (Only tell Olirus to do VIP, once again.)
    What would I do if tricky wasn't here? Are you kidding me? You and tricky told us you were set for the year, but yet again, olirus made last months vip item and snk didn't accept her item this month. So you're point there is useless
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    What would I do if tricky wasn't here? Are you kidding me? You and tricky told us you were set for the year, but yet again, olirus made last months vip item and snk didn't accept her item this month. So you're point there is useless
    Why don't you actually follow the Roman Antwood style of life and smile more?

nwo
    I expected some dumb hat to be replaced , typical lazy staff. Like mystic said their could of been any item that would serve as good as a broom but we get a dumb hat that I won't probably even touch ever.

Veteran
    I can't even get the hat .-.
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by King Anakin View Post
    Stop crying. Put on that pumpkin hat and move on.
    Hmm... new broom owner detected!

Quote Originally Posted by King Anakin View Post
    Why don't you actually follow the Roman Antwood style of life and smile more?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    Hmm... new broom owner detected!
    Yep and I'm one of them also, they gave you guys two things while we received the broom not to mention you got a chance to recolor them. I wouldn't be that mad if I was original broom owner at this moment because if they gave away the Halloween sword from 2011 I would be happy that new players could hold something that I loved back then. Someone went out their way to make you guys a new hat, but still you guys ain't satisfied . I rather wish they could change it so you guys could be happy.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean