Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gani Story

Cool story bro ... I learned to gani myself I did struggle and almost gave up until I saw era application come up and I decided to give it a try and went through several guides and your guide too ver which helped a lot.. My first ganis I ever made were for era which were bad but never sent in.. Instead I applied to izone which I thought would be easier and they could help me out then I met ver through Skype who has really helped me improve and was hired on zone by him and I recently sent in era application with fresh new ganis for the melees. Ver your cool and I appreciate everything you've helped me in to gani.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Cool story bro ... I learned to gani myself I did struggle and almost gave up until I saw era application come up and I decided to give it a try and went through several guides and your guide too ver which helped a lot.. My first ganis I ever made were for era which were bad but never sent in.. Instead I applied to izone which I thought would be easier and they could help me out then I met ver through Skype who has really helped me improve and was hired on zone by him and I recently sent in era application with fresh new ganis for the melees. Ver your cool and I appreciate everything you've helped me in to gani.
    :,) Oh my god, thank you. I hope to see you on iEra soon or just continue with iZone and beyond.
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

Quote Originally Posted by VeriApplez View Post
    Hi, I can teach you and give you feedback on ganis you make and etc. What is it your having trouble with?
    I don't have ay trouble with anything, i just wanted to be reached how to gani, that's all.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by doodleman171 View Post
    It's very nice.(:
    yea!
    Striker*
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    I hope ver could do the same with me !
    Striker*
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    I don't have ay trouble with anything, i just wanted to be reached how to gani, that's all.
    I have a gani guide ! Have you ever used that ? Click "gani guide" in my signature!

Love you all

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    I hope ver could do the same with me !
    Yeah I bet he will dude just learn the basics of GraalShop and gani something if it's bad he will help you get better. And like ver said follow his guide takes time and patience when you first start learning but don't give up.

Ah okay, I'll look at it now!
    Striker*
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

hehe i read your book

You're very talented You're like a global gani iOS guy =o

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    hehe i read your book

You're very talented You're like a global gani iOS guy =o
    Hehe thanks. B

Love you all