Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: showadmins

showadmins

Id like a command to view all the staff online at once such as showadmins, its a hassle going through showguild player relations etc.
    or a little sign somewhere near the start saying what staff or online would be helpful.

Banned
    Or something under "More Actions" on the friend list. Typing can be a hassle, and if you're trying to report somebody it makes it obvious when you want to see what staff is on to report to. It's too difficult to find online staff members when you need them unless you add them, and some people such as myself do not like a friend list cluttered with people we only pm when we need help, not actual friends.

i like the idea of it being under friends list more actions.

jeni
    Wellllll the only thing I would say is you should use the report feature versus pming an admin unless it is really urgent. Part of the reason I can barely breathe due to back to back pms from the second I log on is because people seem to like to pm me reports directly and as you can imagine that does a couple of things: creates an unfair balance of the workload, we loose ability to track the reports and details, and it takes much longer usually for things to be resolved as I am one person getting spammed with pms for all sorts of things versus allowing any available staff to assist. When PR's are logged in they are responsible for working the reports. If you need staff for any other reason the command may be helpful but I guess I am not sure what that would be for besides to ask for events or auctions which shouldn't be requested (we already know you want them and will if we can but we are not required to). So, based on my response, why would you need to know which staff are online for? I suppose if you need general help about the game would be the only other reason and I am guessing most players have some staff added for that reason. Selfishly, I worry about even more spam. Being completely honest, this is why I don't like announcing anything as it sends an indirect message saying I am online, SPAM ME hello, for dolls, statues, etc. lol
    Last edited by jeni; 07-20-2013 at 01:50 AM.

using showguild player relations just makes my guy say no members :C

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    using showguild player relations just makes my guy say no members :C
    Means no PR members are online at that moment WITH their tag on. By the way, having their function's tag on is usually a good way to determine if a staff member is working/available.

ahhh so you're telling me that if they have there tag on they need to be bugged? jkjk

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    ahhh so you're telling me that if they have there tag on they need to be bugged? jkjk
    Haha I wish it was that easy, players don't care what tag or account we are on . When they need help, they aren't shy about asking

Ill admit it xD but now that i know ill make sure to leave them be...until that tags off then its bugging time jk

The showadmin command would be very useful.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist