Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Doodle's Gani Story

Doodle's Gani Story

-From how I got into making ganis to the time I was hired-

It was on April 13, 2013 when I met a player in the Start by the name of Slim. However this wasn’t the beginning. It all started a few weeks earlier. I was making my first custom. It was a head inspired by a pet in a game I played in the past. It was a “watermelon head“. I edited it several times. It progressed from a tiny head with no details to a normal sized head with very little details. I soon made it into a gif.It had been my very first animation and became a crucial part in how I was introduced to Ganis. I spotted the Gani appication a few days after Ace had posted, but paid little attention at the time. The day I met Slim was the day that I began to take interest in Ganis. I was standing south of the fountain in the start park. When I met Slim he suggested that I should try doing Ganis after seeing my head. From this I went onto graalians to look at the application Ace had posted. I began to read the guide on Graal Bible and look at the guide Trakan had made. I didn’t start making ganis until Monday in which I had returned from my grandmother’s house.

On Friday April 19th I sent in my application. I asked Ace if he received it a several days after and replied no. I told him I’d resend it and he had replied saying he’d get me added on Dev server. Upon asking Charlie Ciprioni (a Gani Artist at the time)a few days after he reminded Ace who had forgotten about me. On the dev server I made lot’s of ganis every week. I met Ver’iApplez about a week after I was added. He helped get me unjailed after JoshuaP2P jailed me for no reason. I wasn’t really taught anything on the Dev Server except given a vague description of how to do light effects by Ace after asking him several times. Not only until I was hired on iZone did I truly understand how to do light effects. Ver was hired about a week after I was brought to the dev server. During the time on the Dev Server I made several friends such as Ver’iApplez, Ek CM Bolivar, iRockstar Ciprioni, and Andrew M. Ace was fired and soon the “Gani Trainees’ ” access was removed. However I befriended Monkey(NPC) before they has. As I watched him construct the water park I soon began to do Ganis for him. The “tree climb gani”, the “hammock gani”, and ganis for balloons are just a few.

The Friday after Ver was hired I applied to iZone with the suggestion from Ver’iApplez and was hired. At the time I didn’t have much intrest in Zone., but my opinion in iZone changed overtime. I came to see the community in iZone. After being hired I applied to two servers, Delteria and Ol’ West getting hired for both. My quest to become Gani Artist on iEra seemed to have disappeared until they started hiring Gani Artists again. It was the was the weekend before I had finals was the application released. I worked to finish the application although I hadn’t studied for finals. I still got a good grade on finals however. I had been promoted to Gani Assistant then to Gani Admin on Zone. Due to a policy implemented on Delteria in which multi-servering was not allowed I resigned. Jess, Bensor, and Ver’iApplez resigned from iZone due to the policy. With Ver resigning it left me as the last Gani Admin for iZone. From this only two Gani Artists were left on iZone, Dmitri and Elmo.

Shortly after the waterpark was released while I was sitting on the bench left of the shop containing the water guns “next to myself“ I was approached by Layerd. He told me I was hired. I began to do ganis as soon as I was given access to the server that week. Dmitri, the other Gani Artist hired, was an old friend on Graal who I met while I was in the gang AS. I was hired for 6 servers before being hired for Era. I currently work for two (Era & Zone).

After reading Ver's story I was inspired to write this.
    Last edited by doodleman171; 09-05-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Nice story !
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

Wow everyone has an interesting story on how they began to gani and it's great to see these. I hope one day I'll make one when I have a longer history of being a ganis artist.

:'( Very interesting story doodle... hope u remember me xD hint: im the guy who showed u the watermelon head on hero smash c;

Tought it was a great story and its inspiring me to work harder on levels

Yo doodleman thanks for adding me in your story it was pretty nice :]

Nice story xD
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Lol he included me in his story (Andrew M.) and doodleman we work on amazon together currently aswell

Gani tutorial: www.Ganiguide.weebly.com
    Need Gani help message me

group lessons are free
    private lessons are 1 dollar per person
    server provided.
    Ingame name:Andrew Canavi
    -Ex Delteria Gani Artist
    -Ex iZone Gani Artist
    -WOT Gani Artist

Thanks for including me.