Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Balanced Basing Concept

Balanced Basing Concept

Okay I am one of those noobs that have trouble basing because i am not professional enough.
    So my concept for more 'equal' basing is to make bases different and only certain gangs with enough basing hours can enter. For example: Lethal is for some newer gangs (x - x hours) and therefore only have one shop, Blackholst is larger and for more experienced gangs (x - x hours) and therefore have more shops for gralats. And so on....

What do you think of my post? Do you have any suggestions to make it more awesome?
    Bloody TACO

Think beyond creativity

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    but this way ,the variety of bases one can take will be reduced by so much.
    The more experienced gangs will have so much advantage,If they realize that no gang that is near their hours is online,their base can't be entered by anyone,
    if this were to happen,im sure your concept will give you a harder time basing,they'll just go pick on the smaller bases once they secured the larger bases that only a few can enter.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

that would be a big flaw. Ty for pointing it out, back to the drawing board!
    Bloody TACO

Think beyond creativity

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    no problem bro

its never been easy.
    It's a long process that you gotta put your mind to it.
    that inequality will always be there,as that's what basing is,
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

its really dumb how all it takes is taking down the door.

it should be more like securing four areas (for example) for a set time to capture the base.

then pro members will make new gangs and go to bases for new gangs. and try to guess what will happen on fort killers event

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Id say keep it how it is we have no problems with it, a tip just practice basing you will get better eventually everything takes time. By the time they would add this uodate you could be an experienced baser.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

idk what this is
    Uh, no thank you, I wouldn't want this. I simply got better as a noob basing normally or just solo pking one of the top gangs.

Big Cheese
    that's so unfair...