Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Free Custom Heads And Bodies

ocool, my hat is a head
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

10 of my heads i made were there. Well it doesnt hurt me as much as it will hurt him because now everyone knows hes a ifiler and he will have less chances at making the Graphics team

Wow found my head on it. Why you are not banned, I have no idea. Makes me sick that you put other peoples graphics and put them on site. Make you're own crap, what do you get out of this? Make one person happy while making more angry? If that is the case your not really helping players out you're doing this for your own sick pleasure.

So lame. You should delete that site and save face. All those graphics are made by individual players for themselves. Ifile has taken a crap on us.

wow see this is why i refuse to spend money to upload "customs" if they were "custom" no one else would be able to use it because its "custom" maybe make it so this game can't be opened in ifile myself would happily then waste loads more money on era knowing my custom will actually not just be bait for someone to use the hours i spent making heads and poof no credit for me nothing i think this post should be removed because it is not fair to the 100s or 1000s of dedicated players constantly having there hard work put to shame by a lazy ifiler i personally have had my head threatened and it was literally my 1rst and ONLY head iv'e seen one player charging 1k shells PER UPLOAD on ADMIN customs and he had a backup of people actually buying these sure the ifilers generate economical flow to the era team/graal but think how many people may upload more feeling safe that the customs they made are theres now about custom sharing maybe you like having a twin or something maybe a program can be put in place where players can get a discount price for customs so instead of 40k gralats for both heads being uploaded maybe make it 35k or 30k making people more willing to get there friends to purchase the same head so they can look alike so please stop ifiling sure it gives you a uperhand and a huge gallery of beautiful customs to use its not right and you are lazy if you ifile

This is sad, now everyones work is practially given out to everyone, im already used to having my old customs ifiled, as long as i get credit im fine with it but you shouldnt put all these customs on the site

Banned
    ya know i respect a lot of artists, but like stealing work an stuff... is pathetic. And btw you should have put their names included in the first place of the artists who made the stuff. its just a creditable website that every artist is going to hate on. Backfired (:
    i recommend you take the website down or whatever.. and make your on stuff V.V then you'l get your little fame thingy you is looking for.

plus you got some fking guts posting robgs, milkshakes, donnies, goons, yogys, fuzes, etc. art on there i hope you get banned for that unless you take it down. its like pirating, copy write, whatever you wanna call it..its just the wrong thing to do. you can ruin era... all the admins should be upset about this... could be noobs everywhere...impersonating admins this could become a danger for the security of era :0

Banned
    call himself an era artist C: bs

i recognize soo many players heads..
    do they know about this business your doing here?

please delete this thread!
    Contact me in game! Chris Mendez (XOXO) / (Idiotism)
    Contact me on here! http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=253
    Contact me through Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/christian.graal

I'm always around!