Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem about Iphone 5s-ios 8.0.2

Lightbulb Problem about Iphone 5s-ios 8.0.2

Ok as i have noticed myself and many others which are having the current problem, iphone 5s is not being fully compatible for Graalonline Era as when required to zoom in after a couple of times this occurs:
    1010399_10205374699155360_4154249732735602722_n.jpg

The only way to fix this was going out of the app, closing it and reopening which to be honest has caused me doing it several times while in events causing me to warp back to hospital.So i hope someone can do something about this to fix it and thank you.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Yeah,this occurs if you zoom in and out a couple of times as you said.
    I experience this too every now and again.(Iphone 5 user)
    I've seen this happen for quite a long time already,and I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Not just iPhones, as my iPod does this as well. Usually when I'm multitasking and not zoomed in, I get disconnected and come back only to that screen.

Banned
    And where the controls often don't work:/ that one really needs to be fixed.
    I don't understand why I lag a lot whenever I enter Spar Complex Spar Rooms...

Quote Originally Posted by xSupah View Post
    Not just iPhones, as my iPod does this as well. Usually when I'm multitasking and not zoomed in, I get disconnected and come back only to that screen.
    Doesn't happen on my ipod.

yov posted that you have 8 ios. as i know version of thatios is not good for graal cause it has not fixed.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Frisko View Post
    Ok as i have noticed myself and many others which are having the current problem, iphone 5s is not being fully compatible for Graalonline Era as when required to zoom in after a couple of times this occurs:
    1010399_10205374699155360_4154249732735602722_n.jpg

The only way to fix this was going out of the app, closing it and reopening which to be honest has caused me doing it several times while in events causing me to warp back to hospital.So i hope someone can do something about this to fix it and thank you.
    this has been happening since ios 6 bro. even my crusty ipod 4 does that here and there.

there is also another bug dealing with this zoom in/zoom out problem. if you zoom in, but one of your fingers tap another player, it zooms way in on the players profile and the only way to escape is by resetting the app.

as you can tell in my video at 2:15 of my video here .-.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Banned
    I'm using iOS 8.1, why is yours 8.0.2?

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why Android OS is way better.

Sent from my Event using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I haven't actually played graal era on iPhone 5s but i did hear that there were many bugs detected in the new iOS 8 update that could be clashing with era maybe, make sure you are updated to the latest Graal Online Era version or try re-installing your app.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)