Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Era Documentation

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar

Era Documentation

Hello everyone.
    The PR team is going to be starting an on-going project to develop, organise, and maintain Graal Era documentation.
    The first step in this process is releasing the Era Staff Guide to the public, so you can see what rules staff are bound to.

We're looking to create (broad) game-guides, walkthroughs, instructional videos and more.

The Era Staff Guide will be released shortly.

My question to you, the Graal Era community, is:

What kinds of documentation and guides do you want to see us produce?
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

can you explain, what mean: kinds of documentations and guides. do you mean in which file you will save it or what?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Hello everyone.
    The PR team is going to be starting an on-going project to develop, organise, and maintain Graal Era documentation.
    The first step in this process is releasing the Era Staff Guide to the public, so you can see what rules staff are bound to.

We're looking to create (broad) game-guides, walkthroughs, instructional videos and more.

The Era Staff Guide will be released shortly.

Hey there Reno, I would really look forward to either trade prices in our trade house - 'Mungraalian' can help advise as he is actually widely known as a great hustler. Also, Ive been witnessing a lot of people into sexual actions In the 'astro' asking for kik and other message services. This can be a child protection act which these need to be filtered for the Players. More words need to be blocked in the documentations as many can cheat the filtration system which is easy. Maybe one of the PRs should make a youtube channel and put the link into the forums and show players walkthroughs, and how to spar e.t.c - You can get advice of either RecurveZ In the spar case. This is a great idea, you should proceed with it, Looking forward to what everyone else suggests!

- - - Updated - - -

You can put the trade prices in The guide aswell =]
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    can you explain, what mean: kinds of documentations and guides. do you mean in which file you will save it or what?
    The documentation may come in varied types, but I'm aiming for the main documentation to either be in a PDF format or a YouTube video.

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    Hey there Reno, I would really look forward to either trade prices in our trade house - 'Mungraalian' can help advise as he is actually widely known as a great hustler. Also, Ive been witnessing a lot of people into sexual actions In the 'astro' asking for kik and other message services. This can be a child protection act which these need to be filtered for the Players. More words need to be blocked in the documentations as many can cheat the filtration system which is easy. Maybe one of the PRs should make a youtube channel and put the link into the forums and show players walkthroughs, and how to spar e.t.c - You can get advice of either RecurveZ In the spar case. This is a great idea, you should proceed with it, Looking forward to what everyone else suggests!

- - - Updated - - -

You can put the trade prices in The guide aswell =]
    I'll mention improving our filter to snk sometime!

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

guides can contain some thing about events and ecs.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Veteran

We all want to see Real time Updated stats of all Guns in iEra.

With all the changes(nerf/buff) done to the guns without giving notice to the public is quite concerning.

Like if you buy your hard earned gun today and tomorrow you feel that something has changed with it and you dont have any clue of what happen is a little bit disappointing in our end as a players with no access to the gun stats.

So why not make a guide that has a real time update about gun stats. And by the way most of the gun stats guide here in forum are not updated

I personally would like to see a pking guide or a spar guide as many players have a hard time with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I personally would like to see a pking guide or a spar guide as many players have a hard time with this.
    That's a great idea, I'll write that down!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanni View Post
    We all want to see Real time Updated stats of all Guns in iEra.

With all the changes(nerf/buff) done to the guns without giving notice to the public is quite concerning.

Like if you buy your hard earned gun today and tomorrow you feel that something has changed with it and you dont have any clue of what happen is a little bit disappointing in our end as a players with no access to the gun stats.

So why not make a guide that has a real time update about gun stats. And by the way most of the gun stats guide here in forum are not updated
    That's above the PR teams pay-grade, we don't really know how to do that kind of stuff. I'll mention it to snk some time.

As for Events and EC's that's something I had thought of already

Veteran
    The documentation may come in varied types, but I'm aiming for the main documentation to either be in a PDF format or a YouTube video.

I'll mention improving our filter to snk sometime!
    Thanks for your time!
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    item prices guides-every month would be beneficial to traders.
    A patch note-for gun stats so we can be updated about the nerfs/buffs of specific guns.
    Walkthrough for completing achievements and Special quests/Seasonal events.
    Spar Video guides feat.meph(ok i'm dreaming too much)
    Custom-making guides.
    Videos of special events like ,crypt,gst etc.
    An Era introduction Overview guide targeted at new players(i don't think the current tutorial teaches the new players enough and they have no idea what to do after spawning at Mercy East Hospital)

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!