Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Era Documentation

Make a full video explaining the full potential of graal. Show them how fun it is to spar, how fun it is to base with gangs, show them the fun of being a trader and show them how staff host events. Basically a montage showing the possibilites in graal. Show the interactions between the players and once you get the video post it with the screenshots on the appstore page of graalonline era

As the guide book is pretty much useless to new players,You guys should improve the tutorial, make it more appealing to new players, make them want to say "whoaaaaaaa" not just "skip tutorial"
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Make a full video explaining the full potential of graal. Show them how fun it is to spar, how fun it is to base with gangs, show them the fun of being a trader and show them how staff host events. Basically a montage showing the possibilites in graal. Show the interactions between the players and once you get the video post it with the screenshots on the appstore page of graalonline era
    Trading is not really a great way to guidenew joiners...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    *New Player wins umbrella for 80k*

"Ill give you 3k shells for that umbrella!"

"Deal!"

*Cries when he finds out it was a bad deal*

Thats what I think lol
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    *New Player wins umbrella for 80k*

"Ill give you 3k shells for that umbrella!"

"Deal!"

*Cries when he finds out it was a bad deal*

Thats what I think lol
    I don't think so, a new player can't simply get 80k gralats without knowing super prices. Unless he/she is a hacker, therefore it can't happen
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

This is a great idea, perhaps add custom related guides like how to colour code bodies, how to make blinking heads, etc.

I'd disagree, a lot of people are attracted to games in which playing a trading market is a game feature.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaClaw View Post
    This is a great idea, perhaps add custom related guides like how to colour code bodies, how to make blinking heads, etc.
    Iv'e seen plenty of videos like this already, however they were pretty complicated, perhaps this can be re done in a simpler way?.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaClaw View Post

I'd disagree, a lot of people are attracted to games in which playing a trading market is a game feature.
    Well, I don't want to see more stuck-up traders who keeps offering their items for an immense amount of shells/items.
    They might get hooked onto it for eternity if that happens.

OreOs
    Well, I don't want to see more stuck-up traders who keeps offering their items for an immense amount of shells/items.
    They might get hooked onto it for eternity if that happens.
    Its not about what you think. If they enjoy trading let them do what they do and you worry about yourself. I myself dont like trading either but I don't complain about them. iEra has a trading community which keeps most of these players playing the game as it entertains them, just how some people enjoy basing, sparring, socializing.

Making a trading guide will be helpful to new comers who are interested in the trading business of iEra by showing them ways and tactics to trade their items, learning about how to get these super rare items (from the Auction house) and much more to add. I'm no trading pro so I don't know how it really works just some ideas on what to add.

Cloak
    Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    Its not about what you think. If they enjoy trading let them do what they do and you worry about yourself. I myself dont like trading either but I don't complain about them. iEra has a trading community which keeps most of these players playing the game as it entertains them, just how some people enjoy basing, sparring, socializing.

Making a trading guide will be helpful to new comers who are interested in the trading business of iEra by showing them ways and tactics to trade their items, learning about how to get these super rare items (from the Auction house) and much more to add. I'm no trading pro so I don't know how it really works just some ideas on what to add.
    Exactly, I love trading so Idk why you got to be so negatine xstarx . I think what OreOs said is good idea a trading guide will help new players and expand the trading community I agree