Thread: Price Range Spar Complexes

Price Range Spar Complexes

I was thinking, thinking about how spar is just a battle of spam. I use to think sparring was about skill and honor but I went see some people spar and all it was a guy spamming p2ks and other high damage spamming guns to corner people into submission. All this time I thought people were using skill instead of cheap tactics so I came up with an idea, what if we can have a spar complex that had restrictions on guns. For example the first spar arena would only allow guns in the 0-10k price range, then 10-20k so on and so forth till we get to 150-200k where we combine different costing guns such as auction guns and EC ones. You aren't restricted to having an ak and not being able to fight a BAR you can move up the price range you just can't move down. So a bar can only fight with other higher tier weapons. This could possibly make sparring a little fairer gun wise instead of trying to fight a gm4 with an ak. This may also prevent people from farming noobs. You know, those people who don't know what they are doing and end up just giving a BAR more spar wins with no effort. This could also be done with hours such as, you need to have at least so and so hours to go in this price range. Well that's all I can think of. Maybe someone can expand on this idea? What do you think?
    Help me hatch.

Then that would ruin the fun of owning a BAR newbie with a steampunk now wouldn't it?
    IGN: Chains J.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    Then that would ruin the fun of owning a BAR newbie with a steampunk now wouldn't it?
    Yes because that happens so often!

I quite like this idea.

Pros: Allows more competition, Spar matches become Fair,Less Boosting

Cons: Harder to get spar wins and spar wont be fun for people who like to be OP and rush weak guns.

Pick.

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Pros: Allows more competition, Spar matches become Fair,Less Boosting

Cons: Harder to get spar wins and spar wont be fun for people who like to be OP and rush weak guns.

Pick.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by TechTheKid View Post
    Yes because that happens so often!

I quite like this idea.
    If your being sarcastic then yes, it does happen quite often when I'm around atleast, they just hug the right/left walls and spam bar where as the spread on steampunk helps out a ton.
    IGN: Chains J.