Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im Quit on Gun Spar

Unhappy Im Quit on Gun Spar

Current Title:Im Quit on Gun Spar

Hey guys,

Too hard play on spar also they players had skilled is Hit Timer and Dodge always wins by different pro weapons. Mostly i got lost spar every time but except nub lucky win. I have only skills is Car Mission and other but the spar is very hard dodge is small room, medium room and also big room its same thing had No Skills on Gun Spars at all.

New Title: The Worse Sparring Ever

Im tired earning spar wins because all pro had more skill by the spinning a lot of times. I can try revenge about 1k spar wins against skilled players but always lost spar the reason why i used Smr, Default and Other nub guns is weaker and stay spread. The Problem is i got hit many times too hard dodge by gm4 then finish up to one hit by spectre. The Spectre is worse i try revenge to change weapon against spectre has spread 0.134(i think). If you don't like spar? don't earn it lose spar or join spar but i have 44-13 right now also reset the spar score stats many times. Some Players always join spar but the online hours thats wasting time to slow earn spar win or lose also skilled players and non-skilled players. The Earning Gralats or Pker is better than spar also too hard reach up to 25k spar wins but i don't like pro are worse but forget it just keep playing only pker and gralats are fun time
    Last edited by GenChristian; 02-01-2015 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Edited
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by GenChristian View Post
    Hey guys,

Too hard play on spar also they players had skilled is Hit Timer and Dodge always wins by different pro weapons. Mostly i got lost spar every time but except nub lucky win. I have only skills is Car Mission and other but the spar is very hard dodge is small room, medium room and also big room its same thing had No Skills on Gun Spars at all.
    What does an event have to do with sparring?

What. The. Hell. Did. You. Just. Say.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    What does an event have to do with sparring?
    Nothing just no skills :/
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

You just need practice, learn to swerve. I can teach you if you would like

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    You just need practice, learn to swerve. I can teach you if you would like
    I know right just watching players are spar and can become practice to hit timer. I dont know how to use swerve. Im fine
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

ya you wont learn by watching

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    ya you wont learn by watching
    I learn by watching the old sparrers...

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    It depends,some people are visual learners while some are hands-on learners.
    Just keep practicing,Think about the reason behind people rushing to the bottom,why you lost etc. and find solutions for them.

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat,every loss,contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time."

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I learn by watching the old sparrers...
    Magus?Gohshucks?godsu?

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Big Cheese
    All I wanna tell you is that iEra is a GAME and when you wanna play a game, you should always try to get better at it. Don't listen to those who tell you "Spar is dead now *sigh* I miss the old spar days," coz they are treating era like more than just a game...
    If you love to spar, then spar no matter what happens (if you lose or win) just dont give a damn about stats it's all about the fun, bro. We don't collect the numbers on here because we have to, but because we want to. You don't like sparring? then that's fine; don't spar. You like sparring but you lose a lot? Continue sparring if it's fun to you. You don't wanna be called a noob/loser/ez nub when you lose? I say you shouldn't care about what others say, and just try to get better. =) Fight spam with spam; if you think everyone nowadays is spamming op guns in spar then don't care about that and spam your very own guns, man. It's all about the fun.