Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gangster zone balance?

Lightbulb Gangster zone balance?

Am I the only one who thinks that the gangster zone needs a great balance?I mean in all bases except gangster zone it is not that hard to melee people cause...every single base EXCEPT gangster zone has 2 doors in the most populated room.But as we know,all gang members usually stay in the middle room,in the biggest room,with only 1 entrance for attackers or hostile players=Spam/impossible to melee people/you get killed as soon as you enter the middle room if there are spammers on the lower side of the room.I think that hostile players should be able to use the shortcut in the m4/famas shop so it will distract defenders and will make it harder for them to defend their base with players coming out from both entrances.

This is what makes GZ unique, the base is really big, which allows players to have more gun combat and dodging.

I see what you mean though.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    This is what makes GZ unique, the base is really big, which allows players to have more gun combat and dodging.

I see what you mean though.
    I am glad that you was able to understand me.But at least allowing hostile players to use the shortcut in the shop will make things a lot easier for attackers/melee attackers and bit more challenging for defenders.

And the last but not least..."gangster's paradise"achievement will be way easier to achieve for noobs or for people with no contacts in iFreeze/Gpn or any other big gang that controls the base.

Banned
    When it was changed once, people complained that it was too easy to get pass the wall gun spam to the safe room.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    When it was changed once, people complained that it was too easy to get pass the wall gun spam to the safe room.
    Is it so difficult to put guards near the safe room instead of fu%%ing around in the middle room then?Whenever I attempt to solo GZ if i somehow get through the bullet storm safely into the safe room i am being approached by only 2 players and if I manage to kill them the entire zone is mine.

This makes no sense at all...most of the basing rooms were supposed to be a field of battle not a place for chilling and I said MOST so it is supposed to be not only gang vs gang in the middle room but also gang vs gang (or survivals vs guards of the safe room) in the safe room.

More complaining ugh.. will it ever stop

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    More complaining ugh.. will it ever stop
    Nope,until developers will make this game balanced.

You should worry about a base like guerre instead lol.

Gangster zone is perfect. Leave it alone please. Although the points u made were valid this does not mean that Gz is an impossible base to take over. Gangster zone's huge space is the reason I love it so much, the gang wars that are taken place here are..... <3. It's the hardest of all bases to win over simply just by rushing flag, actual gun battles are forced to take place, lots of 1v1s. Focus on a base like emines or bbz to complain about instead.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

It's a fine base, if I ever decide to base I'll mostly spend my time there.