Thread: "Problem"with Internet and logging in graal

Exclamation "Problem"with Internet and logging in graal

"The game server could not be reached,verify that your internet connection is working"+captchas on the Internet.

1)I resetted my wifi settings.
    2)Resetted my modem(it helped once but now it does not fu%%ing work at all)
    3)Installed VPNs (which resulted in a ban so I stopped doing that)
    4)Done whatever I could to fix this

But this still does not work and this makes me honestly rage cause THE ONLY WAY to fix this is to install a vpn or stop using home connection at all which is impossible for me!

How do I fix this?

P.S

1)This is happening only on my iPad
    2)In other NON private wifi areas it works perfectly
    Last edited by Kenan; 10-26-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Banned
    Go into your router settings, it has nothing to do with your modem.
    Check what IP address your router is and then type in the respected IP on any internet browser.
    (eg type in 192.168.3.2)

Make sure you check the guide/manual before touching anything.
    And is your router using a security code? Such as WPA etc...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Go into your router settings, it has nothing to do with your modem.
    Check what IP address your router is and then type in the respected IP on any internet browser.
    (eg type in 192.168.3.2)

Make sure you check the guide/manual before touching anything.
    And is your router using a security code? Such as WPA etc...
    Typed my ip adress and it says safari cannot connect to the server or something (cannot directly translate cause I am using the russian language),this problem started as soon as ios 8.1 was released.I have not updated to it yet.What do you mean by security code?Not just the wifi password right?No,nothing special.

Funny thing is that when some ping turns off then turns on or when the router gets red ping or something like that,Internet starts to lag really badly and I cannot open graal anymore,if the wifi works for few hours without stopping working it is kinda good but still slow.

Banned
    What's your iPad iOS version?
    If it's iOS 8.1 or 8, it could be the main problem.
    Because I've read somewhere that the iPad shouldn't update to iOS 8 or above yet. As it isn't a good way to buff the device in it's state.
    Generally speaking, iOS 8 kills WiFi usages which leads to immense lag every now and then.

Check your WiFi power and state it here.
    Does your wifi work 100% on your computer? If so, then it's only the iOS issue.

If you have a computer, type it in on using it on any browser you have. Can be firefox, google chrome etc.
    If it doesn't work, best of luck is to either change your router or bring your iPad to any nearby Apple Service Centre.