Thread: Gang Fort Killing Guide

Gang Fort Killing Guide

This mode was just added today, and is a fairly simple event.

Goal: Be the gang with the most kills within the 30 minute time limit, or just go have fun getting a ton of kills

Steps:
    1) Wait for the event broadcast, and then head on over to the specified base for tons of PKs and lag
    (Note that a base might already be a "PK-Zone" when you log on, so just check your map! The base will have a silver star rather than a gold star!)

2) Put together a good strategy with your fellow members, player placement and knowing which gun to use can have a big impact on the outcome!

3) Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill some more.

4) A notification will be sent out containing the top three gangs for that session, and it also includes the total number of PKs just for fun!

Additional info: The top three gangs receive gralat rewards, PKs only count if you are inside the base, and turning of nicknames should help with the intense lag usually experienced directly outside the base and within the first level on the inside.

Edit: I was just at mafia and noticed they added Police cars that appear, its just for visuals but I figured I would add it in anyways
    hi

How much gralats do you receive?