Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anonymous Posting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    I am quite surprised, yet not. So half and half. Possibly because the member count?
    No.
    It's just that the systems in Era-Go is not fully done/prepared.
    It takes some time to register a report and hence, not many uses it now because of what it looks like.

idk what this is
    I see 2 icons on the bottom left of a post. What do they mean?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    I see 2 icons on the bottom left of a post. What do they mean?
    If you mean the ones on the left, they are called Reputation & Report system/buttons.

The Noob icon is the button for giving/tossing reputations(positive) to any user whom you think deserves it.
    Abuse of the Rep system can lead to banned, spamming is considered an abuse if there's no valid reasons to do so.

Report system is basically just to report a user who spams or violates any forum rules.

Big Cheese
    For example, +rep for XSTARX for helping
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

idk what this is
    Yea ;D

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    If you can't accept criticism or negative feedbacks, then don't bother creating a thread.
    Because you people are suppose to take in any post that are posted by members to improve on your idea or to shut it down completely because of same topic.
    Have you ever seen someone say "this idea sucks, close thread because it won't be happening."? IF you don't even have the basic courtesy for others remarks, then I don't see why you should be here.
    You realize you can always tell a mod about flame wars, right? But, again, it's up to the mod(s) on whether they should delete the post or not.
    If they find it to be relevant to topic but just in a negative way, then it isn't considered a flame warring.
    You've been talking a lot about assumption, but have you ever done one properly?
    Agree 100%