Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pumpkin Heals

the homeless witch trowable thingy works in the crypth btw

Stop telling me this nonsense. Throwing heals give a unfair advantage. I dont give a crap about the tactics. I know some will just rec the 2013 pumpkin buyers. That is unfair. You people never get it that I have to explain it out to you. There is a non-controlled variable which is the players who still have the HW heals or the pumpkin heals. Those players must have been the reason between reaching the top score. We want a fair game Zombie Crypt doesnt happen every DAY. We want a fair gang cuz we want the best gang to win.

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Stop telling me this nonsense. Throwing heals give a unfair advantage. I dont give a crap about the tactics. I know some will just rec the 2013 pumpkin buyers. That is unfair. You people never get it that I have to explain it out to you. There is a non-controlled variable which is the players who still have the HW heals or the pumpkin heals. Those players must have been the reason between reaching the top score. We want a fair game Zombie Crypt doesnt happen every DAY. We want a fair gang cuz we want the best gang to win.
    He's right. But if you disable them you have to reset the score. I strongly suggest releasing putting pumpkins for sale
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Big Cheese
    The admins aren't smart, some people actually bought HW Heals and saved them. We can actually make it to 190 now.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    My gang don't even have much pumpkins and we got up to 57...

Big Cheese
    Apparently you're now able to eat your food and heal in the Crypt. Big giveaway
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Veteran
    You are now able to buy them in the holiday shop, now no complaining.
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!