Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Got scammed by robg .... He scammed my brella

Quote Originally Posted by robg View Post
    OMG!!! I just saw this thread. People that know me know that I am the most honest and generous player as i can be. Why would I make all pubic shield codes for everyone to have if I was a jerk?!

This is what happened. This guy Josh kept pming me wanting to be my friend. He seemed nice and I gave him the custom pumpkin head and body I made. I even added him to my gang.

Then one day Josh tells me to meet him at the trade tables and that he wants to give me his umbrella for nothing in return. I said no you don't have to. Josh says no I want to. I go to the trade tables and Josh gives it to me.

The following week Josh asks me if he could have one of my personal shields private to just him. I invite him to my house a say choose any one you want. Josh picks the tentacles wings. I give them to him. I then ask Josh do you want another one? He asks really? I say sure! You gave me a umbrella. Josh picks the drill and circular saw wings for the 2nd one. I give Josh that one also.

The next week Josh is pming me "remember me its Josh I gave you the umbrella". After many Pms about how he gave me his umbrella. He ask me can he can he have another custom. I say to Josh " if you are going to keep telling me about your umbrella and asking me for stuff? You can have it back.

After thinking about it for 10 seconds. I thought why should I? I gave him a custom and 2 personal shields.

So I pm Josh "I keeping it". Josh replies back, "So you scammed me?"

What?!? How is that a scam?!
    LMAO he said pubic shields. (im assuming you meant public*)

anyways from knowing you since before 2012, i know this is a more realistic and reasonable story, and you have every right to keep the brella. you might not remember, but youve helped me out alot in the past, and i know that your not the type of person to do something like that if there wasnt a very good reason.
    also, did anyone notice that the person who made this thread hasnt made a single post since this thread was created...
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Banned
    Hmmm.
    Robg story seems reasonable coming from he doesn't do much(lol).
    So you're virtually saying to that he wants YOU to work for him over an umbrella.

yup
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Thats not him I know robg he doesn't change his name, he barely on, he has flame so he don't really care about brella, he nice guy and he has no use for a brella, trust me rob would never do such thing, he cool guy.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

Big Cheese
    So basically. This guy (owner of the thread) is a "Noob"
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

idk what this is
    Robg, would never do that unless he got hacked or whatever. Robg did some very kind stuff. Fail thread.

In all honesty, making threads about isn't going to assist you trying to get you item back.
    There is a 99.98% chance that you wont get your item returned.
    If it happens again, don't repeat what you've done here ans made a thread about it were everyone can see it, try limit it to the staff using the Letter To The Staff sub-forum.

LOL,he probably rage quitted out of era go forums after he's plans to frame robg backfired on him.Props to robg for explaining the whole situation and in my opinion,you deserved the umbrella

Scamming is legal….. be aware next time who you trust or trade with.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    LMAO he said pubic shields. (im assuming you meant public*)
    Yes ha ha ha. I meant to write "public" I was typing this on my itouch (tiny keyboard arrrrg!)
    -----------------------------------
    Rob Gentile
    Animation/Graphics