Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin's ignorance

Spar Join Admin's ignorance

Ehem, good evening Grallians, as you know the admins has been asking us to pm them for help, am i right? and i am sure all of you know that here are some COMPLAINS that i will do and will give some SUGGESTION to make this situation better

1. the admin now has been verry ignorant lately, i tried to msg them so that they can help me get info cuz maybe the events are too hard to undertand or how do i get this or that or where or what, so i think it's better for admins must be more responsible for the situation, or else, i wont depend on admins again ( me and mr.mallet )

2. admins are always /vanish right? if so... why do players still can see them working or stuff like that sometimes :/ i've seen an admin working before ( a yellow named player who is flying through the wall of a shop ), please be aware when players can see you they will add you as a friend

3. events admin, sometimes events are just sooo not fair, i demand for more and new fun events in the events house D:< !!!! cuz the admins always do the same thing all over and over again, like THERE IS NO OTHER GAMES!!! D:< !!!!!!!!! ( srsly, sometimes, they never do a game, NEVER [ mun, i'm talkn about you ], add more evnts )

- - - Updated - - -

4. active spy admins, players need 100% spy on them so that they wont get caught doing illegal stuff in the game, so please, be more active or hire more active admins

Banned
    I only agree with 3 & 4.
    The admins have been doing the same boring events all the time.

I really want somebody to be watchful over an admin's event hosting.
    I've seen way too many admins cheating for their friends and so. And this time, the staffs MUST be eligible for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I only agree with 3 & 4.
    The admins have been doing the same boring events all the time.

I really want somebody to be watchful over an admin's event hosting.
    I've seen way too many admins cheating for their friends and so. And this time, the staffs MUST be eligible for the job.
    what about 1 and 2 ?

besides the admins hardly do the games like, they demand for TF2, they will keep on doing tf2s' then chance, they only do 1 per room, if i were to suggest a thing, i will suggest more games like go box ( your suppose to go on the box color in the range amount of 5 secs, if not, your out ), hide and seek, boss kill and stuff like that i dont wanna play the crappy games anymore and 4, they need to watch US players more, it will keep era nice and safe besides, ARE SPAWNKILL IS ALLOUD ? D:<

- - - Updated - - -

and please check out my other threads, i dont want them empty ._.
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?22355-Digging-consepts
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?22366-the-story-of-the-Forest-of-Disaster-%28-WARNING-concludes-fiction-and-horror-%29&p=174116#post174116

Banned
    1. Admin's arent robots, they don't know everything.

2. I'm not sure what you meant by "players can see them while in stealth mode." On FB era, you could see admin's who are invisible except Apple users(android version didn't exist yet).
    But they disabled it and now you no longer can see any admin who are in stealth.

Admins ignore everyone, I spend 10 mins trying to find an admin for help and they either have a message saying the player logged out or they just ignore.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    1. Admin's arent robots, they don't know everything.

2. I'm not sure what you meant by "players can see them while in stealth mode." On FB era, you could see admin's who are invisible except Apple users(android version didn't exist yet).
    But they disabled it and now you no longer can see any admin who are in stealth.
    few days ago, i saw an admin with yellow tag going through the wall like it was nothing, i got a good look... it was an admin... ( he forgot to stealth himself maybe )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Admins ignore everyone, I spend 10 mins trying to find an admin for help and they either have a message saying the player logged out or they just ignore.
    I TOLD YOU SO D:<

- - - Updated - - -

just please visit my other threads, i dont want it empty...

1. Hmm
    2. What? They might have forgot to stealth, not a huge problem.
    3. It was told on staff news that events should be varied mid October.
    4. We are hiring now
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Street Boss
    If you're wondering why they're stealth, it's so they don't get spammed or molested by every noob that walks up to them. If they get spammed, they obviously won't be able to acknowledge the real questions being sent. If you compare the amount of useless PM's when they are and are not stealth, there's a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    1. Hmm
    2. What? They might have forgot to stealth, not a huge problem.
    3. It was told on staff news that events should be varied mid October.
    4. We are hiring now
    hiring? count me out, i'm not ready yet still havn fun playn the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    If you're wondering why they're stealth, it's so they don't get spammed or molested by every noob that walks up to them. If they get spammed, they obviously won't be able to acknowledge the real questions being sent. If you compare the amount of useless PM's when they are and are not stealth, there's a huge difference.
    quite, the admins might not replying to what i said because of that maybe

- - - Updated - - -

atlest go to these threads too... i'm lonely D:

http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?22366-the-story-of-the-Forest-of-Disaster-%28-WARNING-concludes-fiction-and-horror-%29&p=174116#post174116

http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?22355-Digging-consepts

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROPHOS View Post
    Ehem, good evening Grallians, as you know the admins has been asking us to pm them for help, am i right? and i am sure all of you know that here are some COMPLAINS that i will do and will give some SUGGESTION to make this situation better

1. the admin now has been verry ignorant lately, i tried to msg them so that they can help me get info cuz maybe the events are too hard to undertand or how do i get this or that or where or what, so i think it's better for admins must be more responsible for the situation, or else, i wont depend on admins again ( me and mr.mallet )

2. admins are always /vanish right? if so... why do players still can see them working or stuff like that sometimes :/ i've seen an admin working before ( a yellow named player who is flying through the wall of a shop ), please be aware when players can see you they will add you as a friend

3. events admin, sometimes events are just sooo not fair, i demand for more and new fun events in the events house D:< !!!! cuz the admins always do the same thing all over and over again, like THERE IS NO OTHER GAMES!!! D:< !!!!!!!!! ( srsly, sometimes, they never do a game, NEVER [ mun, i'm talkn about you ], add more evnts )

- - - Updated - - -

4. active spy admins, players need 100% spy on them so that they wont get caught doing illegal stuff in the game, so please, be more active or hire more active admins
    I think you have to realize that admins are almost always players just like you, they're not almighty gods who you like, pray to for answers. While sometimes admins can be lazy or biased, yes they should be doing their job and not fixing events etc but they're humans just like you and me. Some of the issues you listed like new events are relevant, but I don't see how things like the stealth thing require imminent correction. While there is room for improvement, I think that you might be going a little over the top with the extent of the flaws admins possess.
    premature premonition