Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PK Fort Rules

What happened to fort killer events? I'm very confused

I'm sure most of you know how my gang GPN used to be one of top fort gangs. But after Gst we decided to stop. We decided to come back after a few months to find ourselves defeated over and over again. Honestly we were confused about what we were doing wrong. Apparently we were told by multiple players that there have been added rules to fort. Things mentioned were:
    1) no healing
    2) no holding a base during fort
    3) no ec weapons of any kind.
    4) no melees
    5) no throwables that could potentially kill (i.e petrol bombs)
    I was really confused whether these were true or not as I do not recall any official thread stating these. If there was can someone please direct me towards it. Our fort style was very traditional and so we pretty much "broke" all these new rules and therefore never seemed to win. We used to always use an artillery cannon whilst holding the base during fort as this seemed to be the most effective style of forting as we would both be able to have an advantage of walking through doors as well as gaining multiple kills with the big blast damage of the AC. But apparently this is no longer allowed with no official thread having been put forward (as far as i know).
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

yeh ikr its relly confusing this is the reason why i dont do fort events anymore

Banned
    EC weapons are not allowed such as Gas launcher, AC, flamethrower(not sure about Luger since it's a normal gun).
    Healing melees are also not allowed, but I don't understand why healing isn't allowed. Does it even delete your total kills each time you heal?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    EC weapons are not allowed such as Gas launcher, AC, flamethrower(not sure about Luger since it's a normal gun).
    Healing melees are also not allowed, but I don't understand why healing isn't allowed. Does it even delete your total kills each time you heal?
    The only problem I have with this is when was actually announced? by who? and where?

Add fort to guerre
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Yeah. Suka, asked a gun admin for me, if Ac was allowed. The gun admin said yes. But, I'm stil very confused. These are questions I would want snk to answer in a forum. I too fort, and I was very succesful. I was gone for 15 days. My gang DeviantFortKill has gotten a couple fort wins now that I'm back. I haven't been back long. Maybe two weeks. But I age also been lazy cx! But I'm going to attend forts as much as I can. It's actually not to hard going back up. The FORST one when I got back, we got first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Add fort to guerre
    Still trying to annoy poor beefy lmao xD

I agree I don't Understand the fort killers rules ,There Should Be something that can tell u the rules
    #O G for life #A7X foREVer

I think it's lame that you can't heal, or use ec weapons for that matter.

They need to get rid of fort killers completely and stick to pk arena.
    Stupid fort messes up basing.