Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PK Fort Rules

I know the feeling 3:

Zephlyn
    They had told me that if you are owning the base (have the "flag") your kill does not count. And also can someone explain me how the "no healing" rule works?

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    They need to get rid of fort killers completely and stick to pk arena.
    Stupid fort messes up basing.
    I agree with this. At first I enjoyed the fort killers but they cause so many problems. One being the rules not being clear, no one knows what they can actually do. Also they are far too laggy, once you die you are almost frozen by lag when you respawn by the mass of bullets coming from pkers outside the base. I think they should stick to using the pk arena and maybe even adding extra arenas or something to accommodate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    I agree with this. At first I enjoyed the fort killers but they cause so many problems. One being the rules not being clear, no one knows what they can actually do. Also they are far too laggy, once you die you are almost frozen by lag when you respawn by the mass of bullets coming from pkers outside the base. I think they should stick to using the pk arena and maybe even adding extra arenas or something to accommodate it.
    This is exactly my reason.
    Can't even get back in the damn base.
    And why can't you count kills if you hold base? You have control over it and they're coming into YOUR base.

You can disable Forts messages from the Options menu if you dont want Fort PMs.

Big Cheese
    I was gonna say that.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Wtf will disabling pm's do? We are talking about how they are messing up basing smart one. Ugh. ;

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    You can disable Forts messages from the Options menu if you dont want Fort PMs.
    Have you read anything that anyone said? The messages are not the problem, the problem is the event itself.

LG,you should know by now that when admins/global mods do that,they don't read even read. They just come up with a stupid answer and try to end the conversation. They don't like it when we think one of their ideas is a screw up.
    Just look at the PBP/Bar. So many threads saying get rid of it. But they just ignore and say something dumb.

Forts are too tiring every fort gang will stop sooner or later and definitely add forts to guerre they have it too easy the only base that doesnt have a fort.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at