Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Graal Era... Single player?

Graal Era... Single player?

Recently I was on a really long car ride (LIKE 3 HOURS)with my parents and I'm like, "OMGGOSSSH ME WANNA PLAY GRAAL"

But I couldn't because obviously no data or wifi.

SO.. I WAS THINKING :]

Why not have an offline iEra, basically you can use all your items and practice spars with CPUs etc.

Also it could have like a Sandbox Mode, where you can try all weapons and items on iEra but you cant keep them when you go online. This can allow players to see if they like a gun and if it is worth buying.

Plus you could just run around era and do all the fun things you would normally do like play at the arcade, explore, etc.

Just a thought.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

This has been suggestion before
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I don't remember there being an offline iEra but practicing guns has been suggested before. I do love the idea though I think it's great.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    Recently I was on a really long car ride (LIKE 3 HOURS)with my parents and I'm like, "OMGGOSSSH ME WANNA PLAY GRAAL"

But I couldn't because obviously no data or wifi.

SO.. I WAS THINKING :]

Why not have an offline iEra, basically you can use all your items and practice spars with CPUs etc.

Also it could have like a Sandbox Mode, where you can try all weapons and items on iEra but you cant keep them when you go online. This can allow players to see if they like a gun and if it is worth buying.

Plus you could just run around era and do all the fun things you would normally do like play at the arcade, explore, etc.

Just a thought.
    Your parents left ME at the game
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Your parents left ME at the game
    What? Haha what do you mean?
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Big Cheese
    I waited for you at the park. ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Tyler sux.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

hmm.. an offline mode where you could run around an empty gmap and mess with stuff like on sandbox. thats a good and fun idea, but there would have to be certain precautions that would need to take place.

1) make any data that happens to the player unrelated to the online version of the account. (mainly because this way, people can hack, temper with files, and do what ever the hell they want; because its alot easier to hack games that are specifically offline, and it wont affect the online version of the players profile)

2) for this offline mode, there should be a one way synchronization connection to update the character offline settings.
    example: online mode account ->update account button on offline mode -> play with your more most recent account progress on the offline mode. (sort of like a save state) and untill you update the offline "save state" again, it will remain as it last was...
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Yeah i agre with spyn64, ifile users lol

Not sure graal supports offline but still, I'd kill for an offline sandbox. *upvotes idea*

Oh yeah and there should be PvE in this offline mode.

That would be pretty nice to have
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad