Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Graal Era... Single player?

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    The fun of actually earning items will die if this was release...
    Anybody who has developer access to a pc server(with the rights) can upload a weapon from era and test it all they want.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Anybody who has developer access to a pc server(with the rights) can upload a weapon from era and test it all they want.
    If you could figure out how to use graal relay on an iPhone server AND not get caught, sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    But this is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    XSTARX, it doesn't necessarily have to have all the guns available for you to use. There could be ways to make it so you can buy guns or earn them by other means.
    That makes sense.
    But it's up to the admins whether they want to make most of the items to be a testing-buddy or just let the players choose(nah).

Quote Originally Posted by bobgraal View Post
    honestly xstarx all u do is hate on everyones thread for once can u be actually nice.
    Read my signature...

Street Boss
    This is not how Graal works. Graal is composed of servers and the files that work to run a server. A server cannot be played offline, just a map with all of it's files. A system of downloading these files to make the map work is possible, just not worth it in my perspective since numerous changes would be needed and such...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    If you could figure out how to use graal relay on an iPhone server AND not get caught, sure.
    That's not what I said though. If you have a file browser you can copy the source files for a weapon and upload them to any playerworld and they will work. The easiest way is to get testbed or sandbox access, then use an android app or ifile to get the files. Then simply drop them into the server and bam you got the weapon. Granted, it probably won't be compatible with the server's hp system and there won't be anyone to test it on, but neither would offline graal.

- - - Updated - - -

Also because era's files a stored to a server this wouldn't be possible. It would have to be a separate app that has a HUGE file size, and requires constant updating.

- - - Updated - - -

And it would be easy to hack an offline graal. There wouldn't be moderation and everything would be controlled by the device, not the server.

[QUOTE=rorriM;175022]

- - - Updated - - -

Also because era's files a stored to a server this wouldn't be possible. It would have to be a separate app that has a HUGE file size, and requires constant updating.

so you're telling me that constant updating is not ieras thing?
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

Waiting on Meph here, but I support XSTARX on this one if guns were tested before they were bought players would spend less and that curiousty sense will no longer exist which leads to the player only buying the gun which they like most - less income from guns which will lead to less interest in new guns.
    I don't know testing guns before buying them isn't a good idea but offline Graal is.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Meph please comment

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

I kinda agree with XSTARX, the thrill for that gun you want or melee will be gone, so how about a certain option that will only will let you use sandbox 1-2hrs per month?