Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf is this

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    Its snk soloing bases. cool
    Yeah haha, it seems so.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Banned
    I bet he spawned 25 NPCs with all of them using melees at damage 10 and fast moving speed.
    Dem skillz, basers be jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Doesn't sound tough to me.
    Nobody asked you, but it's always ok to give your opinion...

Yes, Snk and I are working on a new base.

In beta testing, when we were creating the new class script for the fort, I grabbed an old base level from 2005.
    When Snk asked me what to name it, I replied, "We'll just call it Mixie while we test", since *Mixie was Era's manager in 2005, when that base level was around.
    That was two days ago, and I've since uploaded my base levels onto the server, and I'm updating them as I work with them.

Every time I update the levels to the server, I go back and take over the base to verify that the takeover script is still working fine.
    Also, when I'm giving a tour of the new base and demonstrating it to another staff member, I take over the base for proof of concept.
    When I take the base over, it sends out a message to everybody on the server, saying that "Their gang" has taken over Mixie base.

Pay it no mind, and enjoy whatever freebies come with it during this process.

And before it gets asked: No, it won't be called "Mixie", haha.
    That was just temporary-- I'm thinking "Neo Zone", since Neo = New, and this base comes with a couple features new to the iEra basing scene.

To address the other thread that has been locked as well, inquiring about (Manager) taking over bases,
    Yes, that was also part of this beta testing when Snk took over the base on his (Manager) tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Yes, Snk and I are working on a new base.

In beta testing, when we were creating the new class script for the fort, I grabbed an old base level from 2005.
    When Snk asked me what to name it, I replied, "We'll just call it Mixie while we test", since *Mixie was Era's manager in 2005, when that base level was around.
    That was two days ago, and I've since uploaded my base levels onto the server, and I'm updating them as I work with them.

Every time I update the levels to the server, I go back and take over the base to verify that the takeover script is still working fine.
    Also, when I'm giving a tour of the new base and demonstrating it to another staff member, I take over the base for proof of concept.
    When I take the base over, it sends out a message to everybody on the server, saying that "Their gang" has taken over Mixie base.

Pay it no mind, and enjoy whatever freebies come with it during this process.

And before it gets asked: No, it won't be called "Mixie", haha.
    That was just temporary-- I'm thinking "Neo Zone", since Neo = New, and this base comes with a couple features new to the iEra basing scene.

To address the other thread that has been locked as well, inquiring about (Manager) taking over bases,
    Yes, that was also part of this beta testing when Snk took over the base on his (Manager) tag.
    "Nuovo Base!" Nuovo = New #Italian - Hahaa.

Sounds neat! Is this new base different from others?
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Sounds neat! Is this new base different from others?
    There's a couple new things I'm introducing with this base that will make it very different from the other bases on the server. :]

me too
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

idk what this is
    There's a couple new things I'm introducing with this base that will make it very different from the other bases on the server. :]
    I think I know what it will look like xD

Let's get a little deeper! (That's what she said.)

These "couple new things," is it just the layout in the base or does the base have some new features?

I can actually suggest a few ideas of mine:

- Base Trap: Can be triggered by the base owners by grabbing a button on the wall.
    - Moving Obstacles: This prevents from hiding behind one thing and camping, exposing your player.

There should be a "Base Gun." This is basically a gun that is inside the base that anyone can use but is mostly for newer players that only have a starter gun. It could have unlimited ammo with AK47's freeze and a small clip. Just an idea but it would help new players understand basing quicker.
    Roaming.

(manager) is so pro , i bet ebizou will not last on first for too long