Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcade Price Changes

Big Cheese
    this is soooooooo stupud...

Oh dear.. This really sucks. I am quite annoyed that you changed it when some people have bought stuff already and there is some of us which are pretty close to getting what we were savin up or. In my opinion its a bit unfair. It's like saving up for a katana, just to realise it has gone up by 10 ec. Damn that would be annoying. Anyway its probably not going to change back now so i guess we will have to start saving again...
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Price Rule:

Gas Masks: Average price for a gas mask in shop = 8k
    Gas masks in shops are 5k.

Lets applause recurvez for his greatest idea of all time! Changing prices in Arcade shop. (Sarcasm)

- - - Updated - - -

Recurvez you are suggesting prices based on ppl who are no-lifing this game,already Era as it is,it has a lot dull things you have to do,you have to mine to repair your guns,you have to go to gym to get speed boost,if you want a decent gun you have to dig a lot! This has become to much time consuming that its not fun at certain point.

For guns or stuff, i personally throw 10.00 dlls. monthly on gralats packs,but thats just because i like the game and support it in some way,10dlls=27k gralats its nothing if i want to buy a competitve gun like BAR,minigun,etc.

The thing is why you have to make everything so tedious to get?
    Hope you guys open your eyes and see theres a lot more fun games nowadays,that require less time consuming on things that are absurd,and yeah maybe ill take my 100 dollars and buy a full game instead of a minigun.

Just my 2 cents,iEra was fun the first 3 years of my playtime lol

So what do my guns cost now?
    Hi

So much for OPR soon...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Gas masks in shops are 5k.

Lets applause recurvez for his greatest idea of all time! Changing prices in Arcade shop. (Sarcasm)

- - - Updated - - -

Recurvez you are suggesting prices based on ppl who are no-lifing this game,already Era as it is,it has a lot dull things you have to do,you have to mine to repair your guns,you have to go to gym to get speed boost,if you want a decent gun you have to dig a lot! This has become to much time consuming that its not fun at certain point.

For guns or stuff, i personally throw 10.00 dlls. monthly on gralats packs,but thats just because i like the game and support it in some way,10dlls=27k gralats its nothing if i want to buy a competitve gun like BAR,minigun,etc.

The thing is why you have to make everything so tedious to get?
    Hope you guys open your eyes and see theres a lot more fun games nowadays,that require less time consuming on things that are absurd,and yeah maybe ill take my 100 dollars and buy a full game instead of a minigun.

Just my 2 cents,iEra was fun the first 3 years of my playtime lol
    This is very true. I could barely get 1k tickets and now the gun I was saving for is 50k.

Ok.....
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

image.jpg what were u expecting from hiring the prices...
    Welcome to the forums!

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I'm glad someone noticed that there is 2 cheap versions of the cripple cannon in the arcade.
    I can finally see someone agree with me. In era we have few owners of the Cripple Cannon, including me. Since I own this item, I can say that is very annoying to have a cheap version of your gun. I hope, we get a buff. I completely agree with this change, because arcade is like a job, but more "fun" than others since you just need to do some Arcade games.

Arcade Price Changes

Honestly, it all depends on the skill for the games. Think about it. Most people suck at flappy snk or piano tiles. I have played stackers since I was 5 so I can get "major prize" easily. Flappy Bird made me break my iPad, so there's my weakness. Flappy SNK.

All in all, the arcade prices don't need to change, and neither do any of the prizes. If you are good at Piano Tiles, Flappy SNK, or any other games in the arcade, you deserve a gas mask. And if you aren't, well practice, and you will get the gas mask or gun or whatever.

Plus, if you change the prices, you might start a riot from the people who bought loads of tickets at regular price before. I know I don't want to repeat 2011. (For those who weren't around that time, people started a riot to end scamming or something. It was so bad, Stefan had to be involved and shut down the whole server for a while. I know I don't want to repeat that. Do you?..

Sent from my Event using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Sorry guys this should have been implemented on the first day of release, don't think I'm changing them to get people mad or something. Arcade is like a new way of digging shells but instead of shells you're working your way to earning a new weapon/item. This change will stay permanent and eventually people will adapt to it and realize at the end it's no different from any other job to earn a new item..
    no sleep

Arcade Price Changes

The prices are way to high