Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcade Price Changes

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I can finally see someone agree with me. In era we have few owners of the Cripple Cannon, including me. Since I own this item, I can say that is very annoying to have a cheap version of your gun. I hope, we get a buff. I completely agree with this change, because arcade is like a job, but more "fun" than others since you just need to do some Arcade games.
    The arcade guns similar to Cripple Cannon has to be fully earned. There's no shortcuts or any free tickets whatsoever. On the other hand, Cripple Canon can be fully earned by Free/Facebook EC. The original price did sound "cheap" but then again, every individual player have their own level of skill. It could take someone hours to earn 1k, and they don't have all the time in the world to do so. Btw, how's the Cripple Canon similar to the Arcade Guns? They don't have two unique fire types, doesn't have the cool looking mega man animation, no recharge of ammunition, and doesn't even look similar regarding the ammunition. I'm not hating on you or anything (I have a Cripple Canon myself), I just don't understand the point.

Veteran
    Oh well thats one way to anger many players.

Im not against or agreeing to this changes but next time before you change something big just like this pls do give us a time allowance like maybe 1 hour or 30 min before the change occur so that our efforts will not be wasted.
    Now those who saved for their arcade items felt that its all a waste of time since prices went super high.
    If you put yourself in our position what would u feel?

Looks like the end is near for iera

Peace out

I personally like the change, items were way to easy to achieve anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by CircusAfro View Post
    The arcade guns similar to Cripple Cannon has to be fully earned. There's no shortcuts or any free tickets whatsoever. On the other hand, Cripple Canon can be fully earned by Free/Facebook EC. The original price did sound "cheap" but then again, every individual player have their own level of skill. It could take someone hours to earn 1k, and they don't have all the time in the world to do so. Btw, how's the Cripple Canon similar to the Arcade Guns? They don't have two unique fire types, doesn't have the cool looking mega man animation, no recharge of ammunition, and doesn't even look similar regarding the ammunition. I'm not hating on you or anything (I have a Cripple Canon myself), I just don't understand the point.
    The cripple cannon takes 2+ months to earn! while in the other hand, the cc knockoffs take about a week
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Well, finally.
    Do you know how annoying to see people spending 800 tickets for a gas mask while others spent like a fortune just to obtain it?
    It already killed the arcade at first with its price ranging from 500-1k for most hats.
    I'm glad the OPR and other guns have been raised, considering the OPR is really annoying cause of it's spam and popularity compare to other guns.

Since these prices are permanent, I'll like to say Go and EARN your items now.
    It's like how the EC shop was released and players got most of the items through EC uploads/Free ECs.
    Not to brag about it but it was really a bad idea to sell a gas mask for 800-1k tickets when there's like so many others out there for 5k and above.

You also have to factor in the skill level individual players have for different games, for some it's not high so they won't earn as much as someone who is really good at a particular game, although i understand what you are saying and i agree.

ugh...
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

It's better this way, items were way to easy to obtain before this update.
    Gotta earn these items

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    I personally like the change, items were way to easy to achieve anyways.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Well, finally.
    Do you know how annoying to see people spending 800 tickets for a gas mask while others spent like a fortune just to obtain it?
    It already killed the arcade at first with its price ranging from 500-1k for most hats.
    I'm glad the OPR and other guns have been raised, considering the OPR is really annoying cause of it's spam and popularity compare to other guns.

Since these prices are permanent, I'll like to say Go and EARN your items now.
    It's like how the EC shop was released and players got most of the items through EC uploads/Free ECs.
    Not to brag about it but it was really a bad idea to sell a gas mask for 800-1k tickets when there's like so many others out there for 5k and above.
    For once I agree with XSTARX lol.