Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Graal head making program

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Well, this program is meant to like customize their own attributes to the head to their preference, rather than being forced to use a head to way they find it on these websites if they're that bad at GFXing.
    That would be really hard and complicated to make, and would require some work. Not really worth that time for graal unless you work for a server that makes money lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    It's pretty much just mix and matching. There is no originality in that.
    When you create heads yourself with GIMP or paint you match small coloured pixels. My programs combines larger parts. Of course with my program heads can be copied way easier but the heads made with it are still new and original heads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    That would be really hard and complicated to make, and would require some work. Not really worth that time for graal unless you work for a server that makes money lol...
    The program itself isn't hard to make actually. It's just like an avatar creator but with a graal head template. I'm not working for any server and I'm (sadly) not getting paid for making this.
    Helping is my drug, noobs are my dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager View Post
    When you create heads yourself with GIMP or paint you match small coloured pixels. My programs combines larger parts. Of course with my program heads can be copied way easier but the heads made with it are still new and original heads.

- - - Updated - - -

The program itself isn't hard to make actually. It's just like an avatar creator but with a graal head template. I'm not working for any server and I'm (sadly) not getting paid for making this.
    Not worth it then IMO, try and put your hard work towards something useful lmao. Not saying that in a mean way.

I'll finish it anyway, it might help some people and it'll keep me busy when I'm bored
    Helping is my drug, noobs are my dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager View Post
    I'll finish it anyway, it might help some people and it'll keep me busy when I'm bored
    If you actually make it that will be pretty cool though!