Thread: Gang right

Gang right

There should be a right that says " Change rights", so just incase the leader can't get on anymore.

Yeah I`ve thought about this.

For anyone who doesnt know what he means, He means that there should be a power to give someone accessibility to change someone elses power like rec or kick.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    it's too vague.What do you mean by rights?
    But if everyone is able to remove kick and rec isn't it more dangerous for the gang to be managed?

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

the only person with the true rights of recruiting and kicking and changing gang news and add/remove allies
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    I agree with this, but the people who has this rights can't change their own rights. also can't add this rights to someone else to prevent them to recruit someone and add them this rights to let them add the rights to him/her.(kinda hard to understand, but if you know what i'm trying to say)

I see a lot of Gangs went inactive, because the Gang Owner's didn't came back online(something happened in real life).

I honestly thought we already had this-- It seems silly not to.

I think old school Era PC has a much more effective system, where rights were dictated by rank.
    The only thing we needed was to set the rank of an individual.

For example, in my gang (Black Holst),

Boss: Owner of gang; Add and remove alliances, add and remove members, set rank, set gang speaker message.
    Leader: Add and remove members, set rank, set gang speaker message.
    Chief: set gang speaker message.
    Elite: No leadership powers.
    Veteran: No leadership powers.
    Novice: No leadership powers.
    Recruit: No leadership powers.

There was no confusion-- if somebody saw somebody with a "Leader" rank, they knew what their abilities were.

The question of "management getting out of control" wasn't an issue, because promotions were based solely on loyalty.
    If you made it up to leader, you had at least one and a half years invested in the gang.
    Once somebody invests that kind of time and energy towards a gang, they don't screw it up by making poor leadership decisions.
    If they had beef with another leader, they took it up with the boss. They didn't try to handle it themselves.

Additionally, there was a measure of security put into play:
    Leaders couldn't set their ranks to 'Boss'.

And once the Boss was ready to retire(or forced into retirement by poor performance or inactivity), transfer of ownership had to go through the Gang Admin.