Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: You were right BitzSam....

Big Cheese

Exclamation You were right BitzSam....

Ok, so today I was gonna try to become a sparrer since i got my 150k pks, but i realized that spar has even more spam than pk...GM4, BAR, PDW, AK74u SD, P2K, and whatever the hell is used to also spam, are just just IMPOSSIBLE to beat when you opponent hugs the bottom and spams, as well as using his dodging skills to dodge your M4's bullets...

BitzSam, I'm soooooooo sorry for calling you dumb when you made the reloads longer...you were definitly right...I only complained because you added them to pk, making pk at bases impossible; bring back your longer reload freezes because this is just bs.

Support me in this guys...we need the old sparring back; this is just spam! It takes no more skill!

Don't you guys want the old spar days back? When the only unbeatable gun was bar, and the owner needed to have a rough time while spamming it to win? Come on guys...

Banned
    Old sparring?
    Ok, let's remove gm4 and all the new guns that costs a lot of trouble for sparring.
    I'm also having trouble sparring just to gain wins in a day where there's people and their gameplay delays involved.

I can see that you lost to me in spar many times by my gm4 spam, and I actually don't mind it.

Let's also bring back the hit timer spar arenas had.
    Because removing hit timer just makes it easier to win someone over with spam.
    It kills sparring skills.

It's still totally possible to win, it just takes a lot wider movements than before or something and it generally more challenging than before. But, yeah it's an ongoing problem.

About recent guns:
    Generally, the newest guns are better than the older ones because to sell new things, they give reason the easy way, by making it stronger than the older stuff. The easy way to make things stronger is to have the guns have even less freeze, even more fire rate, or possibly even more freeze.
    These guns may or may not be balanced in a way, but there is now a noticeable gap between the cheap stuff and the expensive guns. Like we don't even see glocks anymore. There's also a little less stens and M4's, too. It does suck for some but we have to remember iEra is also a business and guns is a major source of revenue. We can't just simply wish away what has already been added. We have to adapt to the current metagame of iEra.

About sparring:
    It might help to make the default arena bigger. Somewhere between the current size and the large size because there's going to be the mobile players that will complain about "the arena is too big now, I can't see the whole thing." With a bigger arena it would be harder to get trapped by such spam and allows for more dodging, the core of Era's gameplay.

To devs/possible suggestion:
    I think bigger arena's would be more accepted if there was an enemy tracking system implemented. Basically, it would be an arrow circling around your character that points in the direction that your enemy is, and has a number stating how many tiles away they are. It would remove a lot of the unknowns about zoomed in sparring that some prefer. (Though I don't know myself because I only played on iPad and Fb)
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Excuse me but no offence, have u ever heard about bullet waving

I used a 2500 gralats gun and kill a guy with gm4, m4, shipka, sniper and alot. And its not called spam -.- It was shooting fast. Everyone have they're ways of winning. If its spam then all gun means spam cause u can shoot fast.
    Last edited by Ventus; 11-11-2014 at 01:52 PM.
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Ikr they just spam and think they have skill..
    Any questions?
    pm me

i always do like fake moves so he will think that ill do one side but ill really go to the other way
    it works sometimes...

i dont think that NEW SPAR is impossible to win. if you have skill... i already saw man that killed bar with ak so i dont see anything possible to win any weapon with m4

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

New generation of sparring just requires more skills actually, as you have to adapt to the spam, but I know where your going with this and I agree with you at certain points.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

gm4 is cheat
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Old sparring?
    Ok, let's remove gm4 and all the new guns that costs a lot of trouble for sparring.
    I'm also having trouble sparring just to gain wins in a day where there's people and their gameplay delays involved.

I can see that you lost to me in spar many times by my gm4 spam, and I actually don't mind it.

Let's also bring back the hit timer spar arenas had.
    Because removing hit timer just makes it easier to win someone over with spam.
    It kills sparring skills.
    actually, i did lose to your ridiculous spam a lottttt of times because you combined skill with spam; i'm no sparrer, so be proud of ur achievement of beating a pker on his 1st day of tryna become a sparrer. gj.

- - - Updated - - -

ps: i know there's a chance to win @vacci, but the chance is now based on extreme skill rather than just skill...