Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: You were right BitzSam....

so will any of this will be implemented to the game??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Ok, so today I was gonna try to become a sparrer since i got my 150k pks, but i realized that spar has even more spam than pk...GM4, BAR, PDW, AK74u SD, P2K, and whatever the hell is used to also spam, are just just IMPOSSIBLE to beat when you opponent hugs the bottom and spams, as well as using his dodging skills to dodge your M4's bullets...

BitzSam, I'm soooooooo sorry for calling you dumb when you made the reloads longer...you were definitly right...I only complained because you added them to pk, making pk at bases impossible; bring back your longer reload freezes because this is just bs.

Support me in this guys...we need the old sparring back; this is just spam! It takes no more skill!

Don't you guys want the old spar days back? When the only unbeatable gun was bar, and the owner needed to have a rough time while spamming it to win? Come on guys...
    Spar is dead I can't really think of many solutions to really fix spar. The many varied guns give spar nice diversity, but at the same time its depressing to be going up against a GM4 with your regular M4. Hope that solutions can be found, can't think of anything that could effectively fix the spar problems.
    premature premonition

Zephlyn
    Spamming is a problem in spar, I agree. But remember that, when more spam is involved, more freeze the opponent have.

not always true
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    if you can't beat them, they are better than you. if you can't beat them, you don't know their style. if you can't beat them, watch their moves. if spamming is a cheat, then spam guns were not existing. all you guys think is to win that's why. it's just a game, and I am defensive I dodge bullets more often than attacking. I do not care about my statistics. and I agree with making more big spar arenas. also, ak47 is not a bad gun if you use it well, you can beat BAR, P2K, GM4, Minigun. and actually there's no more point for me to earn the spar hats. there's no more 'sparer world' you guys thinking.
    also I see a lot of people complaining that the player is 'eating' who even made this word become famous? it's actuallly because of the hit timer system, sometimes your opponent or you will not take the damage hit by the bullet. also our internet connections are different so our actions are late, for example I wall lame on my opponent, he's at the bottom and from your screen it will be impossible to dodge the bullets but from their screen, the bullets are coming to them late so they moved to the top before the bullets came to them. and from them, they dodge it but from you they 'eat' it. don't blame on the players. they have nothing to do about it. it happens. happens.
    Last edited by Toshihiro Kijima; 11-11-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Banned
    No point, even if you were to reason with them to not call others 'eaters', they won't even care nor bother about it.
    There's no hit timer in some spar areas, whilst others have hit timer which makes bullets to not always register as a hit to your opponent(s).

I completely agree with you on your ideas, however reconsidering the downside, there is nothing we can do about these weapon problems. I agree, some weapons shouldnt be used at spar at all. But like I mentioned, the downside is too great.
    "Being a Lunatic is a whole level of crazy"

Contact me at [email protected]

Lunatic

[loo-nuh-tik] IPA Syllables

noun

1. An insane person.

2. A person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness.

3. Law. a person legally declared to be of unsound mind and who therefore is not held capable or responsible before the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    To my conscience, There's No Such Thing As Spam?
    20110331__110401biz-spam1_300.jpg
    It's not bad.