Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: You were right BitzSam....

I beat a guy with Bar with 2500 gralats gun today 0-0 GUYS ITS NOT SPAMMING, THEY HAVE SKILLS >.<
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Veteran
    Seriously? My Friend Greg (Dark Killers) Uses an Ak47 $1500 Gun and Is Practically Unbeatable. To my conscience, There's No Such Thing As Spam? Its Honestly about your skills, How you dodge the bullets in the arena and How you hit the player at the right time.

Congratulations To Me As I Have Reached 2K Spar Wins
    Don't Bother Hating On This Statement
    Totally Agree With You 'Itkitt FAS'
    Last edited by Obey Optications; 11-07-2014 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Potatoes.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Big Cheese
    Well it involves skill, go to practice spar and practice a bit.

i watched you spar earlier. you were using gm4 and still losing.

- - - Updated - - -

also its kinda silly for you to expect to win on your first day of sparring. its not like you just walk in and destroy everyone. it takes months of practice.
    Don't blame the gun

Banned
    "Don't blame the gun, blame the skill."

i play with tzek i can take down gm4 and bar easy,
    also you need to some skill to play with bar
    Just being me.

I feel like it takes patience. And using the right strategy depending on what your opponents habits are. But for the most parts if you are skilled and have a gm4/bar/m4 you win more than not.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    i watched you spar earlier. you were using gm4 and still losing.

- - - Updated - - -

also its kinda silly for you to expect to win on your first day of sparring. its not like you just walk in and destroy everyone. it takes months of practice.
    Don't blame the gun
    yea i used the gm4 and spammed it hard due to my understanding of everyone spamming, so why should i use skill? im pretty good if you spar me m4 vs m4, uzi vs uzi, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

but that doesn't matter now coz i feel bad if i spammed someone that was actually using a non-op gun, but i feel dumb if i dont spam someone that spams an op gun...ill just see where this goes...

OreOs
    Sparring really takes patience. I remember summer of 2013 returning from a 5 month break, I was interested in sparring but wasn't so good at it. I was told to practice on dodging and try to find tactics on confusing the opponent. So I did and took me a few months to learn and became decent at it. To this day I have about 13k spar win and about 4k looses, didn't required me to buy a OP weapon at all as I primarily use M4, Sten or AK74usd to spar. Reason I never bought a GM4 or any other spam gun because I really don't like spending cash on Graal. I got most of my guns for free or earned through events. Anyways I'm not saying I'm one of the best but I improved a lot through hard work and patience when I always doubted myself that I would never become as good as I am right now.

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    Sparring really takes patience. I remember summer of 2013 returning from a 5 month break, I was interested in sparring but wasn't so good at it. I was told to practice on dodging and try to find tactics on confusing the opponent. So I did and took me a few months to learn and became decent at it. To this day I have about 13k spar win and about 4k looses, didn't required me to buy a OP weapon at all as I primarily use M4, Sten or AK74usd to spar. Reason I never bought a GM4 or any other spam gun because I really don't like spending cash on Graal. I got most of my guns for free or earned through events. Anyways I'm not saying I'm one of the best but I improved a lot through hard work and patience when I always doubted myself that I would never become as good as I am right now.
    yeah, dont forget you used to spam BAR alot and when you raged, you take out your flamethrower lol