Thread: story... stories... history?

story... stories... history?

guys, i want to tell you funny story about m4, about its price and attachment. i started playing graal after easter(and i remember thats good cause i got really much eggs on classic and started playing era later) in 2010. so i was noob, and i got starter guns, then i got uzis and etc. but much later i found shop with m4, the weapon that cost 4500 gralats. i and my friend that started play this game with me bought that weapon, and we noticed that it has 9 damage! it was like "woah!!!" cause best weapon of thats time was uzi cause it had not got freeze. but m4 was little bit better. year later i went to that shop again and saw that price raised to 45000. firstly i was not believing my eyes but that was true, price uped to 10X. year later attachment came out and i went to shop to look on it and it had price 55k. so it was more expensive then m4. and i bought it. BUT some months later i showed that place to my friend and saw that m4 now cost 55k and attachment 45k. i pay 49500 for things, that you buy for 100k :}

- - - Updated - - -

some times admins' changes really confuse me. first time, when attachment just came out, it was useles, when you were switching it to 2 bullets per shot it was switching really big freeze as standart shotgun has. but in half or one year it got fixed and it stopped to freeze more then usually.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Just get a sten.

#Sten4Life
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

OreOs
    I got my M4 from a crab

I remember digging for so long in the beach but some guy took it and then my cousin and I figured out we could dig out crabs in houses and still receive the m4 from there so that's how I got the gun.

dig from crab? MAN, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    dig from crab? MAN, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    Yes back then M4 was released by killing a crab and if you were lucky it would drop an M4. It was tough cause many people would just PK or steal from others.

maybe you say true... but i was not playing graal that time :{ when did you start to play it?

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    maybe you say true... but i was not playing graal that time :{ when did you start to play it?
    I played Graal around May 2010 starting in classic and played iEra a couple days after its release (Didnt had cash to buy the app) so I started around Christmas of 2010.

ough, okay. lol you are lucky

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    Yes back then M4 was released by killing a crab and if you were lucky it would drop an M4. It was tough cause many people would just PK or steal from others.
    omfg... the good old days haha

I remember those good old days.. Back when the "New Guns" like GM4 and Flamethrower were released. M4 ruled Era (kinda) and the game was actually really fun. Now its just more "pay to win" than actual skill.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.