Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 20K Golden Spar Mask

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    Small Difference, but a good difference.

The edit seems brighter as well.
    totally agree with you, the owner of the thread should make a poll so it looks more serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Won't happen because it's been switched out before but Snk likes the current one.
    Roaming.

Switch it back again man, Put in a word or me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I see, Shiz made the current one and hes jelly from ezio for making it better yo bruh just hook the sparrers up and tell snk to switch it to the ezios edit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CircusAfro View Post
    He fixed the 1 missing pixel =o!
    Nope check again Pengu, the pixels are brighter

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I see, Shiz made the current one and hes jelly from ezio for making it better yo bruh just hook the sparrers up and tell snk to switch it to the ezios edit
    if shiz could just edit his own work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't make the current one? Lol. I'm saying that I replaced it in the past and Snk said we don't replace images once they have been released.

Period.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I made this thread like a year ago but lets go again
    Ya. Sad how good threads like this one you made a year ago and the male fashion shop one are just ignored..If staff listen to us we can raise satisfaction of at least half the era community, Not to mention that every male in era agreed in having your simple male shop added not to mention how many male players would have been happy too. Graal needs to remember that us professional players can also make the game better, not only staff. I might not have a gold tag. But I assure you I have what it takes to kick this game up to the next level, step by step dear staff readers, Step 1-Add yogys male shop Step 2-Replace current gas mask with ezios edit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    I didn't make the current one? Lol. I'm saying that I replaced it in the past and Snk said we don't replace images once they have been released.

Period.
    H-HH-HHHOLD THE HELL UP. Then how was the 5K spar hat changed before? Remember when they did a competetion for the 5k spar hat?

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post

Period.
    Tell recurvez to change the 10k spar hat back then,please
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Ya. Sad how good threads like this one you made a year ago and the male fashion shop one are just ignored..If staff listen to us we can raise satisfaction of at least half the era community, Not to mention that every male in era agreed in having your simple male shop added not to mention how many male players would have been happy too. Graal needs to remember that us professional players can also make the game better, not only staff. I might not have a gold tag. But I assure you I have what it takes to kick this game up to the next level, step by step dear staff readers, Step 1-Add yogys male shop Step 2-Replace current gas mask with ezios edit

- - - Updated - - -

H-HH-HHHOLD THE HELL UP. Then how was the 5K spar hat changed before? Remember when they did a competetion for the 5k spar hat?
    This is not the 20k spar mask. And correct, there was a competition. The one who made that hat was Ventus. (It was never 'replaced,' it was just added.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Tell recurvez to change the 10k spar hat back then,please
    It was changed from the communicator? Sorry guys, I might be a little lost right now but I haven't been on Era in a few weeks so there may have been some changes. If so, then inform me now please.
    But no, the current 20k spar mask was from #5 and Ozzy Magus.

EDIT: Just checked. All the hats are the same.
    Roaming.

Yeah, Ezio's edit is a tiny bit more reflective and shiny.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just saying that he fixed the one annoying pixel that players seem worked up about lol. I can see the difference.