Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 20K Golden Spar Mask

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    I didn't make the current one? Lol. I'm saying that I replaced it in the past and Snk said we don't replace images once they have been released.

Period.
    image.jpg

the shading is way better on the first, and actually looks good.image.jpg
    Last edited by Enfy; 11-08-2014 at 01:42 AM.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    image.jpg

the shading is way better on the first, and actually looks good.image.jpg
    Oh, never knew the 10k mask was replaced. Try speaking with RecurveZ.
    Roaming.

With all the staff giving rare hats or edits of spar hats to their ios accounts as well as events hosted for these kind of hats, tbh after all this I dont even know which hat is buyable, which hat is a staff edit, or which is a gang hat. 1-2 years ago everyhing was clear but now we dont even know where hats come from.

Speaking of the spar mask, there are quite a few edits of the spar hat being sold in shops, sold in arcade, given away at events (started by ezio btw), won for gang rewards... I'm starting to get very confused and lose a point.

And Shiz, about graphics replacing, they do replace graphics. My 30k spar mask was edited without even notifying me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Oh, never knew the 10k mask was replaced. Try speaking with RecurveZ.
    He never responds.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    And Shiz, about graphics replacing, they do replace graphics. My 30k spar mask was edited without even notifying me.
    Ah, I was in charge of that one. I gave permission for it to be replaced with agreement with Rec.
    Roaming.

No. Those maskes should be removed in my opinion! The shop need new gas maskes and i suggest to and shiz maskes and olirus cuz they are amazing
    Hi

Snk was going to add my edits (there is a grey/silver/black) one also as alternate skins but I was fired befor it happened, woopsie :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Snk was going to add my edits (there is a grey/silver/black) one also as alternate skins but I was fired befor it happened, woopsie :P
    I actually wish he would reconsider. The current 20k one is more of a "piss-stain yellow."

Haha.
    Roaming.

i wish he exchanche the maskes. But what happened to the gas mask competition?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by shizgodsu View Post
    i actually wish he would reconsider. The current 20k one is more of a "piss-stain yellow."

haha.
    shiz, we are counting on you brother. Replace the mask

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    You serious? Lmao what a bummer man. Why not break the ice with SNK and tell him the current one looks like piss yellow (as stated by shiz)