Thread: Few questions about jailing

Question Few questions about jailing

As an instance I want to type something in my name like "epic like a bi%#!",is it permitted with censure like %#! or something like that?I won't get jailed for this?Second question is if a player gets wrongly jailed few times for something like a frame rate hacking(when he/she was just lagging),will his/her acc gets resetted or admins are aware about the buggy auto jail system when someone lags really badly?Thanks.

You can get a warning for using symbolic codes to represent vulgarity or any other form of rude words meant for others.

I don't know much about frame rate hacks but I don't think staff will reset your accouunt for something as simple as lagging, they will probably asked you a couple of questions or warn you if you abuse the lag.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to contribute a specific answer, as I don't know much about hacking and auto jail system. But Ren's thread 'GraalOnline Era Rules Conduct and Guidelines' in the Police Station section will answer some parts of your question.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

You will get jailed for frame rate hack, but I don't think the Admins will reset your account for that. Only for a real hack, like speed hack, or altering Graal files.

As for the signs, you may get a warning. Remember the 3 strikes:

1st time - Warning
    2nd time - Gag
    3rd time - Possible Jail/Ban

Sent from my Event using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    You will get jailed for frame rate hack, but I don't think the Admins will reset your account for that. Only for a real hack, like speed hack, or altering Graal files.

As for the signs, you may get a warning. Remember the 3 strikes:

1st time - Warning
    2nd time - Gag
    3rd time - Possible Jail/Ban

Sent from my Event using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.
    Uh? the frame rate hack is pretty much a speed hack..
    Also i don't thing there is an auto jail system in place, and if you were to be banned
    you wouldn't be reset.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    There is an auto jail system to detect frame rate hackers and some 3rd party programs.
    1st.If your name is well censored to the extent it can be explained to something else,you won't get jailed for it,for example If your name is "F***" and a staff wants to warn you for it,you can explain to him it meant "fart".nothing wrong right?

2nd.The auto-jail system is just doing it's job ,so if times when staffs are not online,they are still able to catch those hackers/cheaters and jail them for their acts.
    Yes,the system still isn't perfected YET and jailed/banned some innocent ones.but you have to understand they were lagging too badly until they are seen as a threat to the system.the account won't get instantly resetted unless you do it more than 3 times.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    There is an auto jail system to detect frame rate hackers and some 3rd party programs.
    1st.If your name is well censored to the extent it can be explained to something else,you won't get jailed for it,for example If your name is "F***" and a staff wants to warn you for it,you can explain to him it meant "fart".nothing wrong right?

2nd.The auto-jail system is just doing it's job ,so if times when staffs are not online,they are still able to catch those hackers/cheaters and jail them for their acts.
    Yes,the system still isn't perfected YET and jailed/banned some innocent ones.but you have to understand they were lagging too badly until they are seen as a threat to the system.the account won't get instantly resetted unless you do it more than 3 times.
    But what if admin unjailed me cause I had an extreme lag and I did not use the frame rate hack?My account will still get reset if this lag will happen two more times or is it still 0/3 cause I was wrongly accused?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    But what if admin unjailed me cause I had an extreme lag and I did not use the frame rate hack?My account will still get reset if this lag will happen two more times or is it still 0/3 cause I was wrongly accused?
    It really depends on whether you are telling the truth or not.
    To be honest, any admin can check someone's ping/lag with a special command but nobody knows/uses it very often.
    Thus, making more people jailed for 'frame rate hacking' when they really didn't hack whatsoever.
    I can state the command for checking someone's ping IF anybody would like to know about it. (Was given by rorriM)

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    I don't think they can do that without a good reason.They have no prove that you were only lagging when the system jailed you.
    It only really happens to people with horrible pings like 999 ms etc.
    i've even seen some players with 100+ ping and not encounter this problem.

Get a better internet i guess

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    I don't think they can do that without a good reason.They have no prove that you were only lagging when the system jailed you.
    It only really happens to people with horrible pings like 999 ms etc.
    i've even seen some players with 100+ ping and not encounter this problem.

Get a better internet i guess
    After that occasion i stopped using vpn apps forever and playing graal with awful Internet XD.This thread can be locked,thanks.