Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gang fort killing event

Gang fort killing event

I really love this new idea the staff has come up with! Its really fun and gets everyone tons of kills to pk with. Anway i was wondering since gangs compete for the most kills in that certain base will there be a score board for it daily and weekly? Just to track how many times your gang has won the pk event? This would be nice to have if you admins would like to do it. Post your comments below if you think there should be a scoreboard

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    I really love this new idea the staff has come up with! Its really fun and gets everyone tons of kills to pk with. Anway i was wondering since gangs compete for the most kills in that certain base will there be a score board for it daily and weekly? Just to track how many times your gang has won the pk event? This would be nice to have if you admins would like to do it. Post your comments below if you think there should be a scoreboard
    Just thought I'd tell you it was my idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Oh **** did you already post about this? Sorrry i didnt see the thread!

Oh.. You ment it was your idea for the gang pk zone well nice idea dude was really awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Oh.. You ment it was your idea for the gang pk zone well nice idea dude was really awesome!!
    Haha thanks!

Haha thanks!
    I just think they should add a scoreboard?

Yeah that would be cool

Banned
    Scoreboard would be pretty cool. It'd also help to know how many kills your gang got if you don't come in the top three places- just to know how close you got.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Scoreboard would be pretty cool. It'd also help to know how many kills your gang got if you don't come in the top three places- just to know how close you got.
    Yeah that would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Yup i agree well my gangs comr in first a lot lmao but i would like to know how many kills i git personally to