Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: new basing feature? (hopefully bug)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    Well I guess I cant swipe up to change my music and still be in the base >.>...
    Because you're a Vela

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I like this, no more lag blockers
    What's a lag block o.0? Usually when you pause, people can go through you. There's no lagging or blocking whatsoever, you're just switching to a different app..

Anyways, imo this idea straight up sucks. I mean, from time to time, I want to be able to check Era-Go, my music, KIK, FaceBook, etc. However, this idea prevented these and now I'm stuck to waiting hours for someone to come raid the base. Not only do I have to repetitively walk all the way back to my base after pausing to check a mere KIK message, but one of the funnest perks about basing was killed. Afking. Do you guys really think Ebizou Base was active for their entire 23,000 base hours? nonono. Afking played a huge role in those high hours. We were able to "kill 2 birds with one stone", by checking on our other stuff while simultaneously waiting for someone to attack which progressively increases our basing time.

Man, I feel bad for people who base at Southridge, with the spawn point all the way at Start/Unstick me

Quote Originally Posted by CircusAfro View Post
    What's a lag block o.0? Usually when you pause, people can go through you. There's no lagging or blocking whatsoever, you're just switching to a different app..

Anyways, imo this idea straight up sucks. I mean, from time to time, I want to be able to check Era-Go, my music, KIK, FaceBook, etc. However, this idea prevented these and now I'm stuck to waiting hours for someone to come raid the base. Not only do I have to repetitively walk all the way back to my base after pausing to check a mere KIK message, but one of the funnest perks about basing was killed. Afking. Do you guys really think Ebizou Base was active for their entire 23,000 base hours? nonono. Afking played a huge role in those high hours. We were able to "kill 2 birds with one stone", by checking on our other stuff while simultaneously waiting for someone to attack which progressively increases our basing time.

Man, I feel bad for people who base at Southridge, with the spawn point all the way at Start/Unstick me
    Turn on notifications tell them to spam you when raid and boom no more complaining from you

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    basically if u pause in a base it warps u to tachi hospital or log offline in a base. please tell me this is a bug
    A very easy fix for your problem would be to go right outside the base and then close the app. If you don't wanna be killed, then go outside the base, go into your house, and then exit the app. It sounds alot more difficult then it is, but it isn't. This is what I do every time I have to go for one sec in events.

Quote Originally Posted by Pobelter View Post

Turn on notifications tell them to spam you when raid and boom no more complaining from you
    Uh... sorry what?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    A very easy fix for your problem would be to go right outside the base and then close the app. If you don't wanna be killed, then go outside the base, go into your house, and then exit the app. It sounds alot more difficult then it is, but it isn't. This is what I do every time I have to go for one sec in events.
    Or... instead of being warped to Start/Unstick me when pausing inside a base, you'll be warped to outside of the base. That would be so much more convenient.

Now everyone that's paused is blocking the door and not everyone that's blocking the door is paused

Uh... sorry what?

Omg... yasss... This idea would be so much better.
    This idea prevents you from being warped while stopping people from blocking entrances in the base.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    This idea prevents you from being warped while stopping people from blocking entrances in the base.
    Sorry about my last post... I read yours wrong

Sorry about my last post... I read yours wrong
    It's all good

I don't like this......it would be better if we could just appear outside of the base not in the hospital like @CircusAfro stated
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe