Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: new basing feature? (hopefully bug)

Its annoying, especially when you get a 20% notification, or any notification pop up in that matter. Also, stated by fake butter, it really doesn't get more annoying when you want to check the time or your battery percentage.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Its annoying, especially when you get a 20% notification, or any notification pop up in that matter. Also, stated by fake butter, it really doesn't get more annoying when you want to check the time or your battery percentage.
    Just start typing and then slide down the notification bar. This should not interrupt the game.

Maybe the spawn is a little far, I'd say that just outside or something would be a little better.

this is the new reason why we all should quit base and start sparring xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Find it really annoying that my device has to be stuck on the graal app the whole entire time im basing. Wish that this feature will be removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenthor View Post
    Maybe the spawn is a little far, I'd say that just outside or something would be a little better.
    if not then this^^^^
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

The principle behind the idea is good, with a little bit of modification it can be a successful addition in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenthor View Post
    The principle behind the idea is good, with a little bit of modification it can be a successful addition in my opinion.
    But.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    Well I guess I cant swipe up to change my music and still be in the base >.>...
    :'{ ayecrieverytiem :{
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by CircusAfro View Post
    What's a lag block o.0? Usually when you pause, people can go through you. There's no lagging or blocking whatsoever, you're just switching to a different app..

Anyways, imo this idea straight up sucks. I mean, from time to time, I want to be able to check Era-Go, my music, KIK, FaceBook, etc. However, this idea prevented these and now I'm stuck to waiting hours for someone to come raid the base. Not only do I have to repetitively walk all the way back to my base after pausing to check a mere KIK message, but one of the funnest perks about basing was killed. Afking. Do you guys really think Ebizou Base was active for their entire 23,000 base hours? nonono. Afking played a huge role in those high hours. We were able to "kill 2 birds with one stone", by checking on our other stuff while simultaneously waiting for someone to attack which progressively increases our basing time.

Man, I feel bad for people who base at Southridge, with the spawn point all the way at Start/Unstick me
    It is true, most of the time there are only a couple of members who are actually paying attention. That seems to be the case in most basing gangs because if you go into a quiet base then you can usually kill a couple of members who don't even fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    I think I'm to blame for this update, but I can't say why, not yet....
    wow........
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Pobelter View Post

Turn on notifications tell them to spam you when raid and boom no more complaining from you
    Ebi barely has any afking people o.0
    And you really should just spawn outside the base when pausing, not to enrage players.