Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep the current Gold Mask

9 42.86%
  • Replace with ezios edit Gold Mask

12 57.14%

Thread: 20K Golden Spar Mask POLL

20K Golden Spar Mask POLL

This is a copy of my other thread but its a poll this time. Please vote.

The current 20K mask looks more like...yellow. The one ezio is wearing (Which is the ezio edit of the 20K gold mask) is way better. Im serious, he edited it in a way which makes it more shiny and he made it look like actual Gold. Ima post both templates and I want you guys to tell me which one is better. So can we have the current one replaced by the Ezio's edit one?

Sure, it looks cool.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    You realized you could add a poll to your thread by clicking/tapping Thread Tools>Create a poll, right?

Big Cheese
    i like ozzzy and #5's version way more; it needs 1 pixel fixed, but ezio's mask's color is...ehh...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You realized you could add a poll to your thread by clicking/tapping Thread Tools>Create a poll, right?
    Nope, I tried finding the option to change it to a poll but I gave up lol so I just made another thread

huge difference, I like ezios edit more, that one pixel is fixed and all the band with the mask now connect and also when you die the mask goes down like your head and it doesn't stay up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe