Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IERA more like playerworlds ERA?

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Shells are currency, the most traded currency there is no other currency other than shells.
    #shells4life.
    Well said, I remember selling my skateboard trashpick for 50K shells and buying Bar afterwards

I came over from PC era when it was released for the iphone... I've said this before and i'll say it again 90% of IEra is copy and pasted from PC era.... There are several MAJOR differences in the game....Economy being one.... Back in the day We were offered by Stefan a chance to pay 35.00-50.00 for a life time membership to play on all the playerworld severs... this was back in 04-09, "I was 11" lmao... Then the game died in 08-09 when stefan got greedy and decided to make new players back a monthly subscription 15.00-25.00 a month to play the game since then we have not recovered thus why most of us play on the Iera servers..... There is no Economy on this game.. Yes you can trade shells for "Rares" which are not really rare but i guess nobody could come up with a better name... but honestly most of those items are just "Cosmetic" and do not play a factor in the game other then maybe the rage blade for its healing purposes...

Since we are not allowed to buy "G packs" on PC era we had to become the kings of trade to earn a vast amount of wealth considering most guns on PC era are 10x more exspensive on pc Era and some of them are even worth in the millions because of there rarity...

There will never... ever.. be a option to trade your guns or refund your guns on IEra... It's not going to happen so stop asking.... Just like PC era.. this game will be milked for all its worth and never really be a "Big success" like most of the other popular apps out there... (1800 player count) is not a big deal when it comes to other apps out there who are well into the millions daily... I enjoy this game and have accepted the fact that over the last 10 years of playing nothing has changed its still the same map with same purpose just a few more guns and few hundred people to kill when i get bored at work

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

OHHH okay! yea thanks a bunch! hope to see you around era

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    I dont get what you mean by player world era.
    Apologies if this isnt the answer your looking for but I mean the PC version of graal that isnt facebook its called player worlds haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    I came over from PC era when it was released for the iphone... I've said this before and i'll say it again 90% of IEra is copy and pasted from PC era.... There are several MAJOR differences in the game....Economy being one.... Back in the day We were offered by Stefan a chance to pay 35.00-50.00 for a life time membership to play on all the playerworld severs... this was back in 04-09, "I was 11" lmao... Then the game died in 08-09 when stefan got greedy and decided to make new players back a monthly subscription 15.00-25.00 a month to play the game since then we have not recovered thus why most of us play on the Iera servers..... There is no Economy on this game.. Yes you can trade shells for "Rares" which are not really rare but i guess nobody could come up with a better name... but honestly most of those items are just "Cosmetic" and do not play a factor in the game other then maybe the rage blade for its healing purposes...

Since we are not allowed to buy "G packs" on PC era we had to become the kings of trade to earn a vast amount of wealth considering most guns on PC era are 10x more exspensive on pc Era and some of them are even worth in the millions because of there rarity...

There will never... ever.. be a option to trade your guns or refund your guns on IEra... It's not going to happen so stop asking.... Just like PC era.. this game will be milked for all its worth and never really be a "Big success" like most of the other popular apps out there... (1800 player count) is not a big deal when it comes to other apps out there who are well into the millions daily... I enjoy this game and have accepted the fact that over the last 10 years of playing nothing has changed its still the same map with same purpose just a few more guns and few hundred people to kill when i get bored at work
    That makes alot of sense! thanks I wasnt exactly asking for gun refunds tho but Ido see a lot of people asking for them and I thought ide see what the possibilities of that actually was

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenthor View Post
    The iEra economy is quite weird, and difficult to change without causing damage. As a previous poster was saying though the PC server gets away with it, due to no iAP purchases, etc.
    I didnt actually think about the economy going crazy if things were changed :/ However if we allowed the ability to sell guns to a NPC so that it actually isnt in the game anymore would thatwork? or even say you get half price back on the gun?? Hope that makes sensw

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyteendragon View Post
    OHHH okay! yea thanks a bunch! hope to see you around era

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies if this isnt the answer your looking for but I mean the PC version of graal that isnt facebook its called player worlds haha

- - - Updated - - -

That makes alot of sense! thanks I wasnt exactly asking for gun refunds tho but Ido see a lot of people asking for them and I thought ide see what the possibilities of that actually was

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt actually think about the economy going crazy if things were changed :/ However if we allowed the ability to sell guns to a NPC so that it actually isnt in the game anymore would thatwork? or even say you get half price back on the gun?? Hope that makes sensw
    well, as you see the answers. it will be impossible.... and never be going to release... also I heard that Snk will never do this.

Pc era is such a better game I have been playing i lately omg I really wish they would just copy and paste that server and delete the current iera cause wow the quality and gameplay of pc era is just omg 100%. You all wonder why Meph is so passionate about PC Era I recommend you take a break from this failed copy and download pc!
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Pc era is such a better game I have been playing i lately omg I really wish they would just copy and paste that server and delete the current iera cause wow the quality and gameplay of pc era is just omg 100%. You all wonder why Meph is so passionate about PC Era I recommend you take a break from this failed copy and download pc!
    if Era iPhone can shoot bullets more faster with a low gun freeze + walk more faster like Era PC, our device will crash because of the bullets spam whole in gmap.

- - - Updated - - -

of course I like the Era PC style, but Era iPhone can't be like Era PC for 100%

and if Era iPhone copies Era PC, it will be just the same server connected. you can just play Era PC, if you don't like the server. both servers has an originality.