Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New Base: Neo Zone

Banned
    What a huge base.

Dude this is sweet, I hope this base is popular enough to revamp at least some of the current bases with this system (along with a base layout overhaul).

But umm, where's the elevator entrance on the screenshot Yogy posted?
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    I like the current way of capturing more, tbh. If you could add that to the base, unless I'm the only one requesting this, it'll be great .
    I'm just very turned off by the melee-chest capture system.
    Just the idea of somebody being able to completely ignore the fight to go for the chest with a melee and then calling it a "victory" makes me cringe.

With this newer system, they don't have that option.
    Granted, they could still b-line the capture point, but once they're there, they have to fight others.
    The victor is the gang who wins a gun fight; instead of the gang who can melee a box.

We're still working out things with the circle capture system to strive towards fairness; that's why we do extensive beta testing

I noticed last night that the base has no hit timer right now; P2Ks were ripping me apart in a matter of seconds.
    Going to be adding that hit timer ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Where's the elevator entrance on the screenshot Yogy posted?
    Last edited by Meph; 11-12-2014 at 04:03 PM.

I actually cant wait for this base. Looks so cool
    Welcome to the forums!

wow awesome base,!
    why don't we add this to every other base,
    no healing and banned stuff,
    it would be also alot more fun for beginners.
    Just being me.

Big Cheese
    can't wait. whoosh.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

It is well polished

Glad to have been of service. May this expand to all bases as part of a beginning to a better revamped competitive basing system.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    The base is really awesome, we all will love to base here.
    Last edited by Toshihiro Kijima; 11-13-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I'm just very turned off by the melee-chest capture system.
    Just the idea of somebody being able to completely ignore the fight to go for the chest with a melee and then calling it a "victory" makes me cringe.

With this newer system, they don't have that option.
    Granted, they could still b-line the capture point, but once they're there, they have to fight others.
    The victor is the gang who wins a gun fight; instead of the gang who can melee a box.

We're still working out things with the circle capture system to strive towards fairness; that's why we do extensive beta testing

I noticed last night that the base has no hit timer right now; P2Ks were ripping me apart in a matter of seconds.
    Going to be adding that hit timer ASAP.

i know, i know; it promotes flag rushing. you're right about that--a hundred percent right--but it just doesn't feel too right to introduce a whole new feature. it's a clever idea, however, and i haven't tested it yet. hopefully, i'm wrong, and it's awesome.

I think I'll leave pking at BH and come here.. I tried it out and it's pretty cool with the amount of room you have to move around and also how it requires more PK than healing and blocking doors
    NewZealanderLuke