Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: New Player Relations!

Well it wouldnt be the first time they let scumbags slip through....PoeticFolly....Asirader.....
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Cloak
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Well it wouldnt be the first time they let scumbags slip through....PoeticFolly....Asirader.....
    Ikr I can name so many helpful players in this game who done nothing but help others daily and have a great personality towards anyone but it seems they are on the search for the most badass "pros"

Veteran
    That's the worst hire they ever have made.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    Are you serious, did you guys even know how bad ICE attitude is? I remember he always cursed at anyone just cause they tried killing him, two weeks ago I killed him in his base and called me a dumb*** noob cause I ruined his streak Lmfao. Does the application even matter or you have to be friends with staff cause that's how it looks
    ^^^
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    So you guys are just going to ignore the fact that ICE is truly a douche, who doesn't even deserve a spot on the staff team for harassing numeral players almost every single day until applications were out and just wants power level. I thought this position was for those trust worthy loyal mature player s proven to be capable for this job but apparently it doesn't matter anymore. This shows how bad and corrupt the staff team is if they are just going to let ICE slide through even though he harassed others daily.

Here is the real true side of ice, he is a pker/baser savage who always used to curse out and harass others for no reason. He shows lots of anger when he pks people and how can I say this to be true? Well I used to always raid GR bases and he would always be my main target, I would also see him argue with other people when basing calling us "ez asf noobs" and more stuff like that. It's funny how he doesn't even help the community/game but because he is midnight and firefly friend he gets to be hired. and if you guys say that they aren't taking recommendations then tell me how tf do you get a player like ICE in the staff team, either his application was waaay too good which he just applied for power cause never I seen him help in graal or you guys never watched him in game to show his true self or even knew him. And no don't say oh that's past history bs, because he's always been like this. That's like saying oh he committed assault well that's okay, we find him innocent.

Heck I'm not surprised is someone like duke gets hired
    He will change, just look forward not the past. people will change, and staffs might already know.

- - - Updated - - -

It only matters when he take action to abuse players with his rights he has now.

So you guys are just going to ignore the fact that ICE is truly a douche, who doesn't even deserve a spot on the staff team for harassing numeral players almost every single day until applications were out and just wants power level. I thought this position was for those trust worthy loyal mature player s proven to be capable for this job but apparently it doesn't matter anymore. This shows how bad and corrupt the staff team is if they are just going to let ICE slide through even though he harassed others daily.

Here is the real true side of ice, he is a pker/baser savage who always used to curse out and harass others for no reason. He shows lots of anger when he pks people and how can I say this to be true? Well I used to always raid GR bases and he would always be my main target, I would also see him argue with other people when basing calling us "ez asf noobs" and more stuff like that. It's funny how he doesn't even help the community/game but because he is midnight and firefly friend he gets to be hired. and if you guys say that they aren't taking recommendations then tell me how tf do you get a player like ICE in the staff team, either his application was waaay too good which he just applied for power cause never I seen him help in graal or you guys never watched him in game to show his true self or even knew him. And no don't say oh that's past history bs, because he's always been like this. That's like saying oh he committed assault well that's okay, we find him innocent.

Don't be so jealous.

Banned
    It's funny how every time a player was hired as PR, there will be a thread about it and some flaming involved.
    I'm neither on both parties, it's just my perspective to see whether the new PRs intend to help out with the game.

Sodapop
    Congrats!

Street Boss

I have no prior knowledge of ICE other than him swearing at me while basing one year ago. But due to the terrible system of hiring, nobody was supposed to know that he acted like this except for the ones that kept their mouths shut about it. If you've ever applied for a job, you'd know that typically you fill out an application and go in for an interview afterwards. That's not the case in Era. In Era, they just look at the best and most thought out application. No monitoring is given over the hired player either for evaluation. So there really was no way for the team to figure out that he's another child other than them being smart enough to monitor his actions in-game for at the least two days.

Either way, he was given the spot. So congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It's funny how every time a player was hired as PR, there will be a thread about it and some flaming involved.
    I'm neither on both parties, it's just my perspective to see whether the new PRs intend to help out with the game.
    And I like how Ace always starts them xD.

But good job Ace. Love knowing who the new PRs are.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -