Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More arcade toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Just keep the Explosive car, 12-30 dmg, just like from Black Ops. Also, this is a Mafia/Gangster game, wouldn't be so fun to see small little cars, not so fun. Explosive cars will be fun and funny when you kill a Graalian. Ha.

ya this is nice

also, alpho made a thread about updating the shop with new hats, furniture and what ever else was submitted. just wait, maybe when alpho updates the arcade there will be many new stuff. hopefully it updates faster then the event house shop...
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    ya this is nice

also, alpho made a thread about updating the shop with new hats, furniture and what ever else was submitted. just wait, maybe when alpho updates the arcade there will be many new stuff. hopefully it updates faster then the event house shop...
    I made hats *cough* The expensive mask and the mafia hat *cough* I should be doing items soon I get bored.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I made hats *cough* The expensive mask and the mafia hat *cough* I should be doing items soon I get bored.
    *cough* i also made gas masks *cough* and alpho's gonna *cough* add them in the next update. *cough* *cough*

(i cough better then you too c: )
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Just keep the Explosive car, 12-30 dmg, just like from Black Ops. Also, this is a Mafia/Gangster game, wouldn't be so fun to see small little cars, not so fun. Explosive cars will be fun and funny when you kill a Graalian. Ha.
    The limit of item damage is 15. I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ditchen View Post
    I have recently noticed how the arcade has a very small selection of toys.
    Why not add a Remote control car?
    A small car you can control remotely.
    Useful for scouting areas but only in a short area.
    The car can be destroyed, can run out of power, and can disable itself if it exceeds its limited range.
    The car can also use skateboard ramps.
    Another type of car can be generally faster than VIP speed. Useful for escaping Melee users.
    Another type of car can be armed with a miniature explosive on its top to detonate. The explosion is weak but has knockback. Although this car has a means of attack, this type of car is more expensive.
    The toy laser can be attached to all cars. For fun! ^-^

Normal car - 20 tickets
    Speedy car - 50 tickets
    Explosive car - 100 tickets

Option to choose colors optional.
    Nice idea. I love to have one in game.

But I remember on 2010-2011 there was a staff using remote control. I'm not that really sure of my memories, maybe it was my dream. But I have a strong memory about this one.

Also the prize
    20 tickets
    50 tickets
    100 tickets
    Will be too cheap
    It will be probably like around 1,000 tickets, more than laser toy.

Old Era iPhone had a lot of cool things that are not allowed anymore.

More arcade toys.

I'm pretty sure it will be expensive like the hats.

If its cheap,

You will see cars and explosions everywhere. Lol.

Oh and wouldn't it be great if you have a area where you can race your cars with players ^^?
    Hi

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi View Post

If its cheap,

Oh and wouldn't it be great if you have a area where you can race your cars with players ^^?
    That would be really awesome

The cars were also intended to be like fireworks, a one use kind of thing. But you can retrieve your car if it hasn't been destroyed. I also came up with a new car type today, spy car. THis car is a bit slow and can turn invisible for a short period of time. The range on this car is ALOT larger compared to the others. A downside is that has less health than the other cars. Perfect for scouting bases or other areas. (I agree, the prices are too low and others can make suggestions on what the prices should be)

Quote Originally Posted by ditchen View Post
    The cars were also intended to be like fireworks, a one use kind of thing. But you can retrieve your car if it hasn't been destroyed. I also came up with a new car type today, spy car. THis car is a bit slow and can turn invisible for a short period of time. The range on this car is ALOT larger compared to the others. A downside is that has less health than the other cars. Perfect for scouting bases or other areas. (I agree, the prices are too low and others can make suggestions on what the prices should be)
    I don't think there should be a car where you can scout bases.. I don't know how its gonna work tho.
    Hi

If its cheap,

ehhhh

If its cheap,

That'd be fun.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.