Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Xstarx

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    That is why I put 'Critic' in my signature.
    Because I actually don't like judging but I had to since there must be a lot of reasons to do so in order to please both parties on how to actually improve the game.

I don't think 'out of the box' and just state an idea that takes a huge amount of time to create just for a few people, it's about trying to imagine how YOUR idea would affect the game and such in many ways to boost the player count.

I don't actually mind if people calls me a 'negative' guy or whatever because I'm just doing my job whether you like it or not.

I don't create threads a lot.
    I don't Rep anyone(except Rockstar, but that was once).
    But, I DO, respect this forum and the game itself till its extend.

That IS what I prefer to do, nothing can stop me from doing what I do unless you really got a good reason to counterattack.
    its k, you like naruto, so your good in my book. c:
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Sorry for everything Star, you are actually a great guy but with a lot of criticism skills,
    This thread just had to be done

Btw, is it a coincidence that your forum group is judgement? xDDDD

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Sorry for everything Star, you are actually a great guy but with a lot of criticism skills,
    This thread just had to be done

Btw, is it a coincidence that your forum group is judgement? xDDDD
    It wasn't suppose to be judgement, I wanted xJudgementx but I couldn't edit the group name.

I have to give credit to Star, I think it's really hard not changing your avatar. He's had his old character as his avatar for as long as I can remember.

Street Boss
    Without critics in this world, everyone would be stupid. I don't even see him as a critic. I spot XSTARX as another forum user that projects his opinion on the ideas and statements given to him. Which is what I do, or what I at least try to do. You would all be lost and clueless if there weren't people on this forum to reject ideas. Else, there would be a much higher demand for the useless ideas given and they wouldn't be given by staff. Which could then result in chaos and this forum would probably crash and burn. If you've ever created a thread and XSTARX or anyone else has walked up and pushed it around, that's normal and it must be expressed. I've experienced and learned it on other forum pages and I'm glad because I didn't get caught in the continuous trap just similar to some of you. Use him as an advantage, not a foe.

Cloak
    Lol I'm actually surprised that he's been using this forum over a year, about every single day and does nothing but critics others. To spend so much time every single day on these forums, wow just wow thatladies and gentlemen is the definition of a true no life!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    Lol I'm actually surprised that he's been using this forum over a year, about every single day and does nothing but critics others. To spend so much time every single day on these forums, wow just wow thatladies and gentlemen is the definition of a true no life!
    Um... so he can't like a game? Or a forum? He can't share his opinion?

End of the story xStarx is a food critic in Era. If players judge dont bother, dont really have to create a thread haha just to say his group name or he judges.
    We All See What We See

Yes every place needs there critic because if we didn't have the world famous XSTARX we wouldn't have someone to recognize the negatives of an idea. You could say nerf the Bar to 2 damage and 1 bullet per 3 seconds but we need that person to say that theres gonna be a riot for the people that purchased it.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

Cloak
    I'm just saying that it's pretty sad in my eyes lol