Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remove Negative reputation.

Remove Negative reputation.

I was recently reading CoRR's thread suggesting EC item refunds in the future improvement section. He posted a picture of someone who neg repped him because he didn't like his idea. He also put "your idea blows cock". Negative reputation promotes well...negativity it would be smarter and probably better to disable negative reputation as it is easily abused!

I think it should only take effect if reaches a certain amount of negative votes, for example if 5 people negative rep then it will take effect maybe? let me know what you think.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

would rather have something that you need a certain amount of +reputation in case to give out negative reps
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
    would rather have something that you need a certain amount of +reputation in case to give out negative reps
    Still, neg rep is abused. If people don't like your opinion or idea-neg rep. It's not what this forum needs.

Quote Originally Posted by musical View Post
    I think it should only take effect if reaches a certain amount of negative votes, for example if 5 people negative rep then it will take effect maybe? let me know what you think.
    Complete removal sounds better to me.

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    Complete removal sounds better to me.
    I don't like the sound of complete removal, sometimes people do deserve to have a negative rep. Basically stay away from them that's the idea.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    Quote Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
    As of now, you can only give out altering reputation points with -10 rep or above.
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Poor coor

Neg rep isn't a bad idea as long as it's used correctly. And sadly, it's not used correctly half of the time. Say if someone has a bad idea or something then some mean typical iEra player will come along and just say "lel u ez nub ur ideaz sux lel ez smd nub" Just because they don't like your idea. But if it's used in the way that it should be, then it's a wonderful thing to have.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    Neg rep isn't a bad idea as long as it's used correctly. And sadly, it's not used correctly half of the time. Say if someone has a bad idea or something then some mean typical iEra player will come along and just say "lel u ez nub ur ideaz sux lel ez smd nub" Just because they don't like your idea. But if it's used in the way that it should be, then it's a wonderful thing to have.
    This is the iEra community. No one will use neg rep correctly.