Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bar needs buffed in IERA

Bar needs buffed in IERA

I know I know the bars op so its been nerfed and stuff but I think it needs re buffed!! Due the the flame throwers being WAY to op and miniguns also smashing most bar users. In IERA the bar is sorta the holy grail gun that everyone wants and its expensive! but now I find it almost unusable and having a gun (flame thrower) that can be obtained by literally just playing for a couple months till you get 100 ec without doing anywork that is 100x better than bar doesn't seem fair. Im not asking for a massive buff, just enough so we can keep up with the other guns. thanks
    My job is to find out where the line is drawn and deliberately cross it.

Banned
    Not this again...
    BAR will never be buffed no matter what people say.
    This game is suppose to be skilled-based and not just about who spam the most with a 10dmg gun.

*foot palm*

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    I know the BAR was way stronger in the past with 25 clip & lower freeze .
    But hey i don't think any other automatic rifles can deal 10 Damage and kill a player with 5 successful shots.
    It'll still loved for it's damage.
    It's true that The nerf hurt the gun drastically,But i still think for 200k it's still worth for it's stats.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Not this again...
    BAR will never be buffed no matter what people say.
    This game is suppose to be skilled-based and not just about who spam the most with a 10dmg gun.
    Well then nerf the flame thrower because that thing literally takes no skill! My 6 year old cousin got a streak with it...
    My job is to find out where the line is drawn and deliberately cross it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    *foot palm*
    ouch bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyteendragon View Post
    Well then nerf the flame thrower because that thing literally takes no skill! My 6 year old cousin got a streak with it...
    Out of the question.
    Flamethrower was already nerfed many times and it won't be touched again.

I know I know the bars op so its been nerfed and stuff but I think it needs re buffed!! Due the the flame throwers being WAY to op and miniguns also smashing most bar users. In IERA the bar is sorta the holy grail gun that everyone wants and its expensive! but now I find it almost unusable and having a gun (flame thrower) that can be obtained by literally just playing for a couple months till you get 100 ec without doing anywork that is 100x better than bar doesn't seem fair. Im not asking for a massive buff, just enough so we can keep up with the other guns. thanks
    If I had a dollar for ever time I saw a thread about nerfing the bar...

But then the people who payed 200k for a good gun would be mad
    sure thing buddo

Quote Originally Posted by Zephas View Post
    But then the people who payed 200k for a good gun would be mad
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^