Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire

Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire

With the release date for the games coming closer I decided to make a thread! Hopefully there wasn't a previous posted thread.

General discussion thread, is anyone else exited for this game?

Personally Hoenn is one of my favourites so I'm instantly really excited, I pre-ordered both the games. Which one are you going to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenthor View Post
    With the release date for the games coming closer I decided to make a thread! Hopefully there wasn't a previous posted thread.

Personally Hoenn is one of my favourites so I'm instantly really excited, I pre-ordered both the games. Which one are you going to buy?
    Is it available for the normal DS lol?

Of course, I got the demo ,pokemon horas and I'm so hyped for the full version to come. I'm really looking forward to having fun with the new flying system.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I'm planning on getting them cheap on Black Friday. If I survive.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Is it available for the normal DS lol?
    Haha, I wish. 3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS

Hopefully the game is compatible for my DSi XL, I've been quite a big pokemon follower for years now, but with the new DS updates.. eh can't keep up with technology lol.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

unfortunately it isn't compatible with the DSi! Well worth investing in a 3ds though, top console!

If you get it, add me up! I'm happy to play with anyone from here. I'm also happy to give competitive battling tips if anyone decides to play serious lol.

I find that quite amusing lol
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenthor View Post

im happy to see that im not the only one who is so excited for this game . im gonna get alpha sapphire version wbu?
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]