Thread: a thing that i found in arcade

Exclamation a thing that i found in arcade

i buy 100 arcade coins and i check my inventory and i found that i play 10 times between to 20 times flappy snk 2 my arcade coins become 75 only

did 1 flappy snk are not 1 arcade coins? or The system doesn't good?

-by Graal1417154 (Graal#blaze)
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

all games cost 1 arcade coin. try again, and if that bug will appear again post it in feedback or in "general bugs" topic

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

huh??????????
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    all games cost 1 arcade coin. try again, and if that bug will appear again post it in feedback or in "general bugs" topic
    i try many times so the best thing is buy 1 play 1
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

Is it something like u Grab the Machine but the game doesn't come out? then when u go out and come back in the game appears? is it something like that?

You grab the machine twice, it happens a lot especially in lag. Try grabbing one time and wait.

guys,
    If you don't want to waste coins, reset the app before you grab another machine. The game is bugged so that it won't easily open an arcade game after you've left one. You can however click retry when one game is open and keep playing more of that same game without wasting more coins than anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayer View Post
    guys,
    If you don't want to waste coins, reset the app before you grab another machine. The game is bugged so that it won't easily open an arcade game after you've left one. You can however click retry when one game is open and keep playing more of that same game without wasting more coins than anticipated.
    so much woork

Quote Originally Posted by DJEX View Post
    Is it something like u Grab the Machine but the game doesn't come out? then when u go out and come back in the game appears? is it something like that?
    That's what I do ...

i have a similar problem only when i play a game sometimes it doesn't come up and takes my coins so i keep trying and i've lost 10 coins so if you have that problem just go out the room and back in..

- - - Updated - - -

go out the room and back in but you could use the other way...
    ERA NAME: kazmo JUST GIVE ME A PM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP!