Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND!!! (caution)

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND!!! (caution)

if your not 18, which i doubt many of you are, some of this material will be suitable for you because its quite explicit with partial nudity (DUH ITS THE POINT OF THE GAME)

anyways, it came out recently, and ive been recording a few parts here and there of some matches. if you have the game for xbox one and would like to fight me or be in a DOA video, add my gt and we can arrange a 1v1 online fight. (GT- SpyN64)

and if you dont have the game, or you have it on a different console , tell me your thoughts on it.
    ----Update----
    match 2 with "spammy-mcgee" (aka my little brother)
    Last edited by SpyN64; 02-24-2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: more ( . )( . ) duhhh
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Banned
    No offense but, Katsumi looks really ugly as compared to DOA 4.

Didn't know the game would have similar yet different areas to battle with.

I can see that you haven't trained how to counterattack moves, eh? The B button sure is spammy sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    No offense but, Katsumi looks really ugly as compared to DOA 4.

Didn't know the game would have similar yet different areas to battle with.

I can see that you haven't trained how to counterattack moves, eh? The B button sure is spammy sometimes...
    idk if id say katsumi is ugly, they definetly changed her look though. and im pretty rusty since i havent played since the release of doa5 ultimate, so im trying to get used to the new xb1 controller(even though theyre pretty much the same)
    also, you gotta coach me man, i need to get passed my little brothers "b button" spam xD
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    idk if id say katsumi is ugly, they definetly changed her look though. and im pretty rusty since i havent played since the release of doa5 ultimate, so im trying to get used to the new xb1 controller(even though theyre pretty much the same)
    also, you gotta coach me man, i need to get passed my little brothers "b button" spam xD
    Just gotta keep doing those trainings.
    Completed most of them for different characters and I was quite happy about it until I tried fighting some professionals online...

I assume the counterattack move is X+ upper right arrow (can't find the arrow symbol x-x)?
    Yeah, try that. You'll get used to it eventually after plenty of training.

this game reminds me of tekken... I don't know why
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    this game reminds me of tekken... I don't know why
    probably because its so close to tekken... this game is more "anime-ish" and specializes on special features...

also, ​tekken 7 is coming out soon and i cant wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Just gotta keep doing those trainings.
    Completed most of them for different characters and I was quite happy about it until I tried fighting some professionals online...

I assume the counterattack move is X+ upper right arrow (can't find the arrow symbol x-x)?
    Yeah, try that. You'll get used to it eventually after plenty of training.
    i got combos down pretty good, and i beat all the 1v1 tests in the tutorial missions. its just blocks and counters i have trouble with xc
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    probably because its so close to tekken... this game is more "anime-ish" and specializes on special features...

also, ​tekken 7 is coming out soon and i cant wait.

- - - Updated - - -

i got combos down pretty good, and i beat all the 1v1 tests in the tutorial missions. its just blocks and counters i have trouble with xc
    I know right. Whenever a new tekken is about to be released I always look forward to the new characters.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

them boob physics .-.
    IGN: Chains J.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    them boob physics .-.
    it gets better
    in the "options" page there is a setting to change the boob physics XD
    they have:
    -off (makes no sense)
    -natural (usual one i use)
    -DOA (eh, not that sensitive)
    -LR (OMG- dont let your parents walk in when your playing)
    Email- [email protected]

You know waaaay to much xD
    IGN: Chains J.