Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: YeezusGodsu Questions/Concerns Service Open!

why do you all keep saying this, You dont know what im in it for your not me nor do you know what im thinking about stop adding comments like these like you guys know everything smh, maybe you guys are in it for the "powers" or "Fame" but im sure not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    im pretty sure you just wanna be staff for the powers.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Nalet View Post
    Haha let them think what they want, at the end of the day they are the ones 24/7 doing events or pming PR`s when they need help xD
    Not Stereotyping.
    Stereotyping.

Veteran
    Guys stop. Nalet is not doing this for admin, you just want to bring him down. All he wanted to do in the first place is just answer questions, who knows maybe hes bored and decided to answer questions.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Guys stop. Nalet is not doing this for admin, you just want to bring him down. All he wanted to do in the first place is just answer questions, who knows maybe hes bored and decided to answer questions.
    No need for a bump
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

Well thanks, And I do want to be a PR, but there putting it like I`m bringing it up 24/7 i put up this thread so if people had a issue or needed help and they didnt know how to handle the problem i would help them out and tell them how to do it or how to fix the problem there having, if it involves hacking glitches etc.. ill refer them to pm a staff memeber or put a thread and talk to them directly. So i dont see what the whole problem is in helping but it must be some crime now xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Yeah

jeni
    This thread is getting unproductive - I think people get the idea he is available for questions and wants to help - closing.